No Mercy situation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What i have to say as Goni:I tried two monthes ago,to make an international and friendly guild with a company of 7 players(Goni,ThothAmon,TheHunter,Legolas,Aimucas,Cypher,Corleone) I decided to make a new guild,cause i was dissapointed from Carpe Noctem leaders,cause territory/castle wars were shit and they were treating people like garbage,they only cared about themselves..I was happy and shocked that all Carpe Noctem players followed me and the 2-3 carpe noctem leaders(Snoopdog,Unforgivable,DarkX) got mad and went to derion..On March,i had mood,i tried my best,to make a good guild and to recruit more and more new members..Guild was going really and we were possibly the best guild on valo at this current period..April problems,started to appear..I was treated shitty by GM/Admins of servers getting banned IP banned for stupid reasons,then 30 days ban,then it become 7 days ban...After this i lost mood for the game,i just play for fun,for my guild and for my real life friends,that play the game and i want them to be happy..So,after getting banned,ThothAmon was in charge,he made a guild badge,without asking me,when i was not online and he didn't respect my opinion that i don't want friendly relationships with Oyasumi,cause i didn't like the way they were playing the game or behaving,because Thoth was Shirone's puppet...Thoth after some real life problems quit the game,without telling me anything and i had to be anxious to find a way to get lead of guild back for like 1-2 weeks..I gave leadership to a person,that afterwards he was a mediocre leader and non trustworthy..All good,we had a mediocre guild,with mediocre pvp players,but with a really nice and friendly environment and that's what i liked..On May,i was on holidays and i let MrJohnson in charge for some days and Nomadic vice-lead..I gave him all my social media,i was contacting him during my holidays,to see if all things go well and i told him if u need anything,send me message anytime..
      Instead,after i saw him being in charge and i was back i saw a completely different person.He was behaving cocky and he was rude to some people,for my judgement..And he decided to leave guild with Nomadic,IcePhoenix,when i had trusted him and knew him since he started the game,without me doing anything wrong,without explaining me anything with the cute answer on guild chat "cya" ..All this because he didn't like that i talked Greek on call with other Greeks of guild,because they don't know English well and i want to help them and make them learn the game and become better players.So,i saw a guild dying slowly and all gucci with friendly enviroment and stuff,but im tired of a dead guild chat and 6-7 active players at wars..I have been speaking with Greek derions from Destiny for several weeks and we decided to unite and they come valo(edited)Guild is still international,attitude is still the same,chat is still in english,the enviroment is still friendly,we are a family..The difference is now,PVP is more serious,territory/castle wars more tryhard and thats the point of the game,to play well and try your best.The fact that the majority is Greek people doesn't mean anything.And ye,i trusted the lead to Naera,cause he is a really good player and friend and i think he will do well and contribute his best..I don't have mood,time or energy to consume for this game anymore,i just want to have fun.. I don't get why u all got mad and decided to make a new guild "Nexus",nothing changed,just some new players..
      And please,i saw some posts on forums,that u talk bad about Naera and some other Destiny players,u don't know them,u have no right to insult,because u don't agree with the union or the fresh start we decided to do...U are all welcome,to the new beggining and i want u here,on my guild with me,to try something new and better...Since i made the guild,i treat u all like family,i have always been friendly to u,i have never insulted anyone and i have always helped u in anything u need..All the time i spend on game is for helping others with dungeons,quests,borrowing u gold and items,chating with u and to have some decent pvp at territory/castle wars....
      Sorry for long text,i hope u realise the situation and whoever left,is still welcome to guild!!! :)
    • goni wrote:

What i have to say as Goni:I tried two monthes ago,to make an international and friendly guild with a company of 7 players(Goni,ThothAmon,TheHunter,Legolas,Aimucas,Cypher,Corleone) I decided to make a new guild,cause i was dissapointed from Carpe Noctem leaders,cause territory/castle wars were shit and they were treating people like garbage,they only cared about themselves..I was happy and shocked that all Carpe Noctem players followed me and the 2-3 carpe noctem leaders(Snoopdog,Unforgivable,DarkX) got mad and went to derion..On March,i had mood,i tried my best,to make a good guild and to recruit more and more new members..Guild was going really and we were possibly the best guild on valo at this current period..April problems,started to appear..I was treated shitty by GM/Admins of servers getting banned IP banned for stupid reasons,then 30 days ban,then it become 7 days ban...After this i lost mood for the game,i just play for fun,for my guild and for my real life friends,that play the game and i want them to be happy..So,after getting banned,ThothAmon was in charge,he made a guild badge,without asking me,when i was not online and he didn't respect my opinion that i don't want friendly relationships with Oyasumi,cause i didn't like the way they were playing the game or behaving,because Thoth was Shirone's puppet...Thoth after some real life problems quit the game,without telling me anything and i had to be anxious to find a way to get lead of guild back for like 1-2 weeks..I gave leadership to a person,that afterwards he was a mediocre leader and non trustworthy..All good,we had a mediocre guild,with mediocre pvp players,but with a really nice and friendly environment and that's what i liked..On May,i was on holidays and i let MrJohnson in charge for some days and Nomadic vice-lead..I gave him all my social media,i was contacting him during my holidays,to see if all things go well and i told him if u need anything,send me message anytime..
      Instead,after i saw him being in charge and i was back i saw a completely different person.He was behaving cocky and he was rude to some people,for my judgement..And he decided to leave guild with Nomadic,IcePhoenix,when i had trusted him and knew him since he started the game,without me doing anything wrong,without explaining me anything with the cute answer on guild chat "cya" ..All this because he didn't like that i talked Greek on call with other Greeks of guild,because they don't know English well and i want to help them and make them learn the game and become better players.So,i saw a guild dying slowly and all gucci with friendly enviroment and stuff,but im tired of a dead guild chat and 6-7 active players at wars..I have been speaking with Greek derions from Destiny for several weeks and we decided to unite and they come valo(edited)Guild is still international,attitude is still the same,chat is still in english,the enviroment is still friendly,we are a family..The difference is now,PVP is more serious,territory/castle wars more tryhard and thats the point of the game,to play well and try your best.The fact that the majority is Greek people doesn't mean anything.And ye,i trusted the lead to Naera,cause he is a really good player and friend and i think he will do well and contribute his best..I don't have mood,time or energy to consume for this game anymore,i just want to have fun.. I don't get why u all got mad and decided to make a new guild "Nexus",nothing changed,just some new players..
      And please,i saw some posts on forums,that u talk bad about Naera and some other Destiny players,u don't know them,u have no right to insult,because u don't agree with the union or the fresh start we decided to do...U are all welcome,to the new beggining and i want u here,on my guild with me,to try something new and better...Since i made the guild,i treat u all like family,i have always been friendly to u,i have never insulted anyone and i have always helped u in anything u need..All the time i spend on game is for helping others with dungeons,quests,borrowing u gold and items,chating with u and to have some decent pvp at territory/castle wars....
      Sorry for long text,i hope u realise the situation and whoever left,is still welcome to guild!!! :)
      You still don't understand that you made a shitty decision and only by yourself. You asked no one what they think about your plans except your greek friends. The situation is clear, you gave the guild away to your friends just because they are greeks and transfered to valorian, not giving a shit about others opinions.-And Thoth was from the start leader not after you got ban-. About pvp, none of your transfered friends come to lets say doc 80 pvps/free pvp, they are almost all day afk keter except going to wars maybe. Is a waste of time to continue arguing, you don't understand anyway and don't want to understand + doesn't matter anymore. GL HF.
    • xHunter wrote:

goni wrote:

You still don't understand that you made a shitty decision and only by yourself. You asked no one what they think about your plans except your greek friends. The situation is clear, you gave the guild away to your friends just because they are greeks and transfered to valorian, not giving a shit about others opinions.-And Thoth was from the start leader not after you got ban-. About pvp, none of your transfered friends come to lets say doc 80 pvps/free pvp, they are almost all day afk keter except going to wars maybe. Is a waste of time to continue arguing, you don't understand anyway and don't want to understand + doesn't matter anymore. GL HF.
      Well today each time they afked, it was because there was no pvp but the moment there was, they came each time.
      Not playing but still keeping an eye here

Back on game arround the 25th of august

Back on game once every 2 months as a no name
    • Burn wrote:

xHunter wrote:

goni wrote:

Well today each time they afked, it was because there was no pvp but the moment there was, they came each time.
      I barely see you in doc 80 pvp or free pvp (like iriku/mirhur etc) so i don't think you know better than me so don't speak bs.
    • xHunter wrote:

Burn wrote:

xHunter wrote:

goni wrote:

I barely see you in doc 80 pvp or free pvp (like iriku/mirhur etc) so i don't think you know better than me so don't speak bs.
      Maybe because i have irl stuff to do, otherwise today they were active in doc 80 and bog.
      Not playing but still keeping an eye here

Back on game arround the 25th of august

Back on game once every 2 months as a no name
    • Burn wrote:

xHunter wrote:

Burn wrote:

xHunter wrote:

goni wrote:

Maybe because i have irl stuff to do, otherwise today they were active in doc 80 and bog.
      Then don't tell me that you see them at pvps (except maybe bog when one or two of them come) when you don't even go once in 3 days, btw we all have irl things to do, you are not alone :).
    • This is absolute disrespect and pure lies. Not only we come to doc, gebra, iriku and tw every single day, you still have the nerve to speak in a bad way for us. I don't know what you've been seeing but in gebra i've personally saved you countless times with bubbles and i'm constantly buffing you leaving all this thread behind us because like I said I don't hate or hold anything personal against you.

I just want to create a better environment for everyone. Maybe you don't see our 2 full parties in doc and gebra almost each time. Or even in all chat when we spam everyone to come and help us in iriku/doc.

On the contrary, I would say that you guys left us in the front lines. Most times it's deri vs ex. deri and a few valos. Get your eyes working and write again after.
    • Naerra wrote:

This is absolute disrespect and pure lies. Not only we come to doc, gebra, iriku and tw every single day, you still have the nerve to speak in a bad way for us. I don't know what you've been seeing but in gebra i've personally saved you countless times with bubbles and i'm constantly buffing you leaving all this thread behind us because like I said I don't hate or hold anything personal against you.

I just want to create a better environment for everyone. Maybe you don't see our 2 full parties in doc and gebra almost each time. Or even in all chat when we spam everyone to come and help us in iriku/doc.

On the contrary, I would say that you guys left us in the front lines. Most times it's deri vs ex. deri and a few valos. Get your eyes working and write again after.
      So you tell me that you came doc80 but i only saw only once a single guy from your guild there and i went daily many times, at gebras you were 1-2-3 even when you went. What i want to say is that you saved shit the pvp and with this i finish, i don't care about you but don't pretend that you saved the pvp comming here.