No Mercy situation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm impressed that some people here put their ego before the greater good of a guild or in general a whole kingdom. The fact is that I understand that if I were in your position I would be annoyed by this whole thing that changed your current situation a lot but if someone would explain it to me calmly that this is for a purpose to be more people together, to have more fun together, to be more active and to have some pvp and not just be scared by the overwhelming numbers of the enemies I would totally understand and compromise and put my ego before the guild. In my case I was a prince of Destiny but since noone from Derion was willing to transfer so we can balance things out I agreed with some members of my guild to "sacrifice" our guild and to move to Valorian so things would be more fair and don't even think that it wasn't painful for us since we played from the very start of discovering this game in official servers were always Derions and also exactly when we were about take our own symbol and had form strong bonds with most of our guildmates. I asked Naerra to not give me a position or title since I respect the old members of No Mercy. Although the thing here is since some people don't try to understand our position and our feelings, that we don't feel very comfortable with this whole thing, but since this was the decision by Goni himself so we can improve the guild and have more fun alltogether I don't find the harm in all of it, like Naerra said above "let's make a new start together". The thing I dislike only is that people are not even trying to listen to what someone else is saying and they make their own assumptions and instantly badmouthing others without even knowing the situation and the motives behind this. Personally I don't want to force anyone and like I said I don't even care about titles and leads but the thing I don't like in people is not observing things spherically. What I'm trying to say is to ask yourselves this: "If my leader approved the whole situation and decided that this would make a good impact in the whole guild and to each person respectively is it worth it making a scene that will taint my leader's and guild also my guild's pride?" The way I see this whole situation from some people's perspective is that as most of society nowdays like materialism and physicalism things that are not even important and I'm taling about titles, names, guild symbol etc. and not the actual meaning behind playing a game like having fun with more fellow guild members, support each other, enjoy winning together and comfort each other when losing instead of bitching about about names, titles, badges that are not important to the whole concept of an "MMORPG". If you cannot understand this simple thing about games and life in general I cannot help you understand anymore since your opinion will be only one-sided.
      Thank you for taking your time reading this.
    • Not going to really read all that thing, sry. Thing is you still don't understand what i say, you had no right to get that guild and goni to just give it to his friends and i don't care how many you got here, NO ONE forced you to come was your choice so don't expect things. If you are so good and came with many peoples why you didn't make your own guild, invite your friends and so on, don't just come and take over something that you had no connections with before. About wars, 2 days ago before this shit happend i was with the guild at war, if you can't see what is in front of you don't speak nonsense. OFC I am angry that some RaNdoMs ruined the guild.
    • And hunter, please explain me, cause im not understanding.. What right u have to be the guild leader more than naerra? And how can u say goni had right to choise a new leader for HIS guild?
      His guild, so che do what che want.. U should play to have fun not for satisfying urself cuz u are the leader.. U van do the politician if u have these targets in ur life lol
      Btw play for fun guys..
      Peace.
      :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
      KIBADACHI.
      WARRIOR DEF STANCE
      WARRIOR ATTACK STANCE
    • d4ns wrote:

And hunter, please explain me, cause im not understanding.. What right u have to be the guild leader more than naerra? And how can u say goni had right to choise a new leader for HIS guild?
      His guild, so che do what che want.. U should play to have fun not for satisfying urself cuz u are the leader.. U van do the politician if u have these targets in ur life lol
      Btw play for fun guys..
      Peace.
      :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
      You read what i say or just write here to make +1 posts? I said that i made this guild with him and 4 more guys at start, he didn't make it alone, you know, someone had to be leader in a guild no? He wasn't the first leader too. I didn't care if some of our guild was leader but not some unknown guy that just came.
    • Naerra wrote:

When you are a deputy and login 2 days after the change to write "hi and bye" then ask for explanation. I don't know how old you are but I can probably guess in the fingers of my hands...
      Smart jokes :D. Only yesterday night i wasn't on for some hours so probably at that time you made the changes so go learn to count and buy some glasses. I said hi and bye because was enough when i saw what the guild became.
    • lost my previous account, i shouldnt even bother in making a new account...i havent read all these posts, i never will, i just want to say some things and w/e you want to say me join Nebula in discord and i will be able to discuss anything...
      - I play in this server for 1 and a half month and it was clear that valo vs der was unbalanced
      -it was clear that after our arrival in valo many things changed (on both ways)... So, to the ex NM members i will just say that their love for the guild (AND by guild i mean the other people that you have create friendly relationships and you play this game everyday not titles) wasnt so big :D Maybe their love for POWER ( like being leader or sub-leader or just have a title) is more important for them
      -Also when you leave a guild just because of changes 2-3 days after changes happen for some people :P you are cleary not much active as you should...
      -Also to Yate and Hunter, i want to adress you personally, neither one of you came came in some TWs just to see if its worth to stay in guild or no, or just express your opinions... Hunter dude you just logged in and said '' hi and bye'' nice way to treat to your people
      -I was the one that told naerra to change the titles and stuff... not only because a new beggining was about to happen, but also i just dont want leaders that know less things than me... You had you era in NM and half of your members are dissapointed... Goni was the leader and you didnt even follow his instructions(if you would it would be clear to all of us since we are leading exactly the same GR way but in our case our members are loyal and listen to us :D ) And if you claim you know more things than me, you should stay in guild and prove me wrong
      -Last but not least, Nebula's leaders may be greeks, but we are trying to create a good and friendly environment for all of our members... many people that are not greeks followed us on valo just because they trust are and we created bonds of trust with each other...

anyway i have more things to say but i wont do it here in forum...w/e you want join me in discord... sorry for any mistakes
      Haters gonna hate!!
    • Dopamine wrote:

lost my previous account, i shouldnt even bother in making a new account...i havent read all these posts, i never will, i just want to say some things and w/e you want to say me join Nebula in discord and i will be able to discuss anything...
      - I play in this server for 1 and a half month and it was clear that valo vs der was unbalanced
      -it was clear that after our arrival in valo many things changed (on both ways)... So, to the ex NM members i will just say that their love for the guild (AND by guild i mean the other people that you have create friendly relationships and you play this game everyday not titles) wasnt so big :D Maybe their love for POWER ( like being leader or sub-leader or just have a title) is more important for them
      -Also when you leave a guild just because of changes 2-3 days after changes happen for some people :P you are cleary not much active as you should...
      -Also to Yate and Hunter, i want to adress you personally, neither one of you came came in some TWs just to see if its worth to stay in guild or no, or just express your opinions... Hunter dude you just logged in and said '' hi and bye'' nice way to treat to your people
      -I was the one that told naerra to change the titles and stuff... not only because a new beggining was about to happen, but also i just dont want leaders that know less things than me... You had you era in NM and half of your members are dissapointed... Goni was the leader and you didnt even follow his instructions(if you would it would be clear to all of us since we are leading exactly the same GR way but in our case our members are loyal and listen to us :D ) And if you claim you know more things than me, you should stay in guild and prove me wrong
      -Last but not least, Nebula's leaders may be greeks, but we are trying to create a good and friendly environment for all of our members... many people that are not greeks followed us on valo just because they trust are and we created bonds of trust with each other...

anyway i have more things to say but i wont do it here in forum...w/e you want join me in discord... sorry for any mistakes
      Haters gonna hate!!
      Are you idiot? i entered after 2-3days? Last night (+on during the day) i was at gebra 22:30 & 02:30, you were there? no. 2 days ago same, 3days ago you just transfered and were mercs till you asked me to invite you in guild :)) nice memory you got there.
      You want to give you money cause you transfered to valo?
      I already explained why i said "hi and bye".
      Like i said if you were a pro player, you and your "good players" guild should have made a new one.
      I didn't stay there for the title, i explained this thing too, if the leader was someone from our guild was no problem but not some unknown guy + i made this guild too and no one asked what i think about those decisions that goni made by himself and donated a guild to his greek friends that just came.
    • Sorry xHunter not to be mean but i never saw you make politics in the guild, maybe at the beginning you did i don't know but Goni was doing all the work in it. Seeing how Destiny works out i see how Goni made the good chance to pass the lead. And it's a good thing that Naerra put greek people for communication but Naerra you should have at least kept one vice leader good as representant as the old No Mercy. After xHunter and Lexys leaving the guild with out a fight for a representant place for a guild that is gonna separate even more people isn't the good choice. An internal vote would have been nice but you prefered starting a guild that who knows is gonna succeed, good luck with that but Goni worked the hardest for his guild and that's why it kinda succeeded
      Not playing but still keeping an eye here

Back on game arround the 25th of august

Back on game once every 2 months as a no name
    • Burn wrote:

Sorry xHunter not to be mean but i never saw you make politics in the guild, maybe at the beginning you did i don't know but Goni was doing all the work in it. Seeing how Destiny works out i see how Goni made the good chance to pass the lead. And it's a good thing that Naerra put greek people for communication but Naerra you should have at least kept one vice leader good as representant as the old No Mercy. After xHunter and Lexys leaving the guild with out a fight for a representant place for a guild that is gonna separate even more people isn't the good choice. An internal vote would have been nice but you prefered starting a guild that who knows is gonna succeed, good luck with that but Goni worked the hardest for his guild and that's why it kinda succeeded
      What do you mean with politics xd. I don't know how you think this but for me some unknown guys that just came here to take a guild and force many people to exit because of them is not nice and good.

Anyway we spoke too much already, i wish "NEBULA" good luck and to make a nice new guild emblem with the AP that they -earned- :DD.
    • Hello Burn, thank you for your feedback. It was one of my requests to have at least one No Mercy deputy before the merge even happened. I even suggested Goni to stay as the leader of the guild but he straight declined because of his real life responsibilities thus the very little time he had to spend on the game. People like hunter may not believe this but I wouldn't want to become a leader if both the No Mercy majority and Destiny side wanted me to get the position. I've been speaking in No Mercy's discord server for a few days and this was discussed over everyone available to speak. Never once came in touch with Hunter or Lexys... that's not how leadership works. Apparently none ever used the voice chat.

Anyways, one of Nebula's deputies now is thrylos7 and the second deputy is being switched to every trusted member that is available. The internal vote that you're talking about has indeed happened over Discord.
      I know that Goni has done a lot for this guild, I'm looking to do just the same.
    • @xHunter I will not take bullshit for anyone from my guild. We never forced anyone to exit neither have we treated anyone with disrespect. How would you even know anyways since the first time you logged in you just wrote "hi and bye" and just left. I guess your arguments have run out and your only choice now is lying. Not to brag by the way but I think most people can understand how I treat my members from the way I talk here. Please stay quiet if you have nothing real to say.
    • Naerra wrote:

@xHunter I will not take bullshit for anyone from my guild. We never forced anyone to exit neither have we treated anyone with disrespect. How would you even know anyways since the first time you logged in you just wrote "hi and bye" and just left. I guess your arguments have run out and your only choice now is lying. Not to brag by the way but I think most people can understand how I treat my members from the way I talk here. Please stay quiet if you have nothing real to say.
      Before i exited i saw that some players already left and complained about the guild so don't speak without knowing. You forced some to exit just by your presence, came here, goni made you leader cause greek friends and ignored everything else. Yea, i didn't like that you were leader like i said, i didn't know you and i don't really care. If goni was too busy he should have left a player from the guild as leader. About the majority that accepted, they were greeks, your friends (and they were the only guys that knew what will happen). As you can see many already left anyway.