No Miss in Tournament

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What i don't undestand is that this server puts everyone +24 to make the game equal and to make the person with most skill win.
      But everything it's only about luck at the end when both players are good so it can't be about skill anymore.
      You can maybe be better than your oppenent. If he is lucky you won't be able to do a thing about it.

Server makes us think that tournament is skill but it's only about luck.
      Not playing but still keeping an eye here

Back on game arround the 25th of august

Back on game once every 2 months as a no name
    • Burn wrote:

What i don't undestand is that this server puts everyone +24 to make the game equal and to make the person with most skill win.
      But everything it's only about luck at the end when both players are good so it can't be about skill anymore.
      You can maybe be better than your oppenent. If he is lucky you won't be able to do a thing about it.

Server makes us think that tournament is skill but it's only about luck.
      I know.This Tournament concept same eq without Pot isn bad but u cant show ur skill if miss carry the enemy to win. I see no sense.
      Insta : tuan_17y

• The tournament is fair by giving everyone equal access to +24 gear. Everyone is playing under the same circumstances and has the same chances - this was the initial idea behind the tournament concept.

About changing the skill accuracy:

There are mixed feelings on this. 4Anicient had the idea of staying old school and changing as little as necessary. Adding different game mechanics and scratching some aspects of the game is a big step.
      It would lead to a completely different game feeling to the "outside tournament" version.

At the same time, I do know the feeling of missing in a crucial moment. Or failing an evade. These are frustrating moments and lead to the feeling that you lost because of luck. Nobody wants to experience this and I can definitely see where you are coming from.
      But keep in mind that miss chances are generally pretty low (most cases 10-20%) and will not matter as much if you play a lot of games.

We will discuss this further internally and I hope we can find a solution that statisfies both parties.

Please keep giving your input, we really appreciate it and take every suggestion to heart.

Kind regards,
      [SGM] Shellfish
    • It seems that in tournaments miss are +100% lol, im talking about me, im not saying i lost for misses, but the 3 times i joined the tournament i missed soo much stuns, different is for my enemy, the missed less than me, so i guess its lucky matter.. The point is: when u miss 2,3,4 times in a tournament and ur enemy gain 2/3 kills more than you, this start to make u really nervous and in consequence of this, u play really bad. I repeat, im talking about me, out of torunament i dont really care, i miss i die, it happens.. but in tournament its really frustrating.
      KIBADACHI.
      WARRIOR DEF STANCE
      WARRIOR ATTACK STANCE
    • Shellfish wrote:

The tournament is fair by giving everyone equal access to +24 gear. Everyone is playing under the same circumstances and has the same chances - this was the initial idea behind the tournament concept.

About changing the skill accuracy:

There are mixed feelings on this. 4Anicient had the idea of staying old school and changing as little as necessary. Adding different game mechanics and scratching some aspects of the game is a big step.
      It would lead to a completely different game feeling to the "outside tournament" version.

At the same time, I do know the feeling of missing in a crucial moment. Or failing an evade. These are frustrating moments and lead to the feeling that you lost because of luck. Nobody wants to experience this and I can definitely see where you are coming from.
      But keep in mind that miss chances are generally pretty low (most cases 10-20%) and will not matter as much if you play a lot of games.

We will discuss this further internally and I hope we can find a solution that statisfies both parties.

Please keep giving your input, we really appreciate it and take every suggestion to heart.

Kind regards,
      [SGM] Shellfish
      Yes but if u gonna miss 2-3 Time than enemy than its a totaly loose. It will be better when miss rate will increase and dodge come out a little faster than before. :saint:

d4ns wrote:

It seems that in tournaments miss are +100% lol, im talking about me, im not saying i lost for misses, but the 3 times i joined the tournament i missed soo much stuns, different is for my enemy, the missed less than me, so i guess its lucky matter.. The point is: when u miss 2,3,4 times in a tournament and ur enemy gain 2/3 kills more than you, this start to make u really nervous and in consequence of this, u play really bad. I repeat, im talking about me, out of torunament i dont really care, i miss i die, it happens.. but in tournament its really frustrating.
      Yep i miss like 4-5Times and enemy 0.. The end Score was 10-11 for him and i was like : wtf?without that useless misses it will be a free Round for me. X/
      Insta : tuan_17y