WARRIOR NERFS SOON?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WARRIOR NERFS SOON?

Hello everyone, on the start i want to apologize for some mistakes in my English:).

So last time we all have seen how warrior work's, everyone can see that DMG warrior is kinda too big.
    I want to propose that u will take him 20% dmg from 120% in DMG stance, def i think its ok, in 1v1 he will be always OP, because he is a tank, he need to go in and engage to do something, he can't be like paper.
    If You will take him 20% dmg from this 120% will be fine i think, I have Axe 20 npvp and that gives me 1823-1893 DMG in battle stance, its too much i think, but he should to do some damage, if You will take him this 20% I should have around 1500dmg, I think its ok? Some players with axes +22 or more can kill mage on ROAR, when mage is without buffs and have lower eq than +20. Thats op, ofc but if You will take him half dmg WARRIOR will do nothing except take over damage.

I hope 4acient Team will give us any answer about this, we should know what's going on soon and I am counting on cultural discussions :).
  • They need just put the warrior as it was before, the warrior from last patch was very good this changes its because the people they dont know how to play the warrior in team fight so they feed ez and after that they cry. ITS A SUPPORT CLASS NOT A DMG CLASS, why i say with caps the warrior its a support? because they just need play in deffensive in team fight after the tp + stun + freeze + slow from mage, they need go in and stun aoe + disarm the priest or slow him after that the archers can debuff easy elight without problems. THAT ITS A SUPPORT WARRIOR, he just help the mage for disturb more. And his dmg i dont understand why they up the damage with break armor its easy after all. And this defense dude.. we know its a tank warrior but if he can tank againts 3 partys or 4 here im not agree, Usually if you have 1 gear 22 - 20 and shield 22 pvp you can tank for some secs like 10 secs and sometimes nothing againts 3 or 4 partys but here its like fighting againts 1 guy with the stats of a GM. I thought the purpose of this server its to make it like old days of this patch without Gor no one said nothing to manipulate the stats of classes from this game.
  • I don't agree with You, warrior is specific class, he should be hybrid, deal damage and be tanky, like always warrior was in games. They cant took him deff, because on axe he will fall down in 3 secounds without any buffs, thats horrible.. Every warrior dont have 20-22 gear, we arent Owneds so we dont have eq +22 with pvp shield 22...
    On shield warrior is hard to kill but HE MUST TO BE HARD TO KILL, on axe he is squishy, do not tell me not, You killing me on 3 hitts with abb, so it is normal? im playing in this server sience 14 days?
    And new players who want to play warriors must fight agnist people who have xbow +24 pvp, how tank can be tank if he will fall down in 2 secounds from archer?
  • How many people can really get Pvp shields and stuff? it's not fair if you nerf a class based on the top players being too dominant, not everyone has +22/21 equips to make them op.
    Shield warrior should be HARD to kill since you sacrificing most of your dmg, to not die in a few hit's against +22 mages/archer, and you most of the time you get stunned to death and can't do nothing.

*To be fair i think the warebeast race makes everything op, that's what should be nerfed imo.
  • The one and only problem is the attack value. It single-handendly repurposes the class, when you can rush in while in attack mode and arbitrarily suicide kill any mage/priest regardless of their upgrade level few if any will still play warrior as it was intended to, and that's the issue.
    The speed and defence are buffs are good additions because they reinforce the conventional playstyle and make it more viable, just rectify the attack to pre-patch level.
  • I really think this whole warrior buff was stupid in the first place. But in addition, you are implying that a warrior with +18-20 equip should be able to tank hits from 22-24 eq players. No, no class should be able to perform with low equip as good as other classes with better equips. I feel like warrior was pretty balanced before these massive changes in last patch (I dont mind the cleave basic attack, that should belong to a class without real aoe).
    Also by this logic, should a priest with 18-20 eq and 20 book be able to tank a few mages with 22+ eqs, just like warrior does to physical classes?

P.S. Do you believe that a small server like 4ancient with a few people can adjust a warrior class in less than a year better than the original owners and developers of the game? I think they have done more research than us. Look at official servers, I dont see much changed for the warrior.
  • I think everyone has seen how tanky a warrior with full 22 gear is (which is the top end gear for warrior)
    A full 20 pvp eq (which is very afordable and most warriors on this server can farm that very quickly) has 70 armor less than a ful 22 set.
    A fullbuffed warrior with 22 eq can get to up to 2000 armor at this amount of armor 70 armor is nothing.

People just dont understand how to go in and just expect their class to be unkillable no matter how dumb their engage is and their pathing and that is unheard of.

Think about your class get better at your class dont run around with your axe and expect to make points while being unkillable.

People that think the warrior is squishy and gets 1.5k shots from an archer are those people running around with their axe running brainlessly in. 70 armor between a 22 full armor and a 20 full armor. you get debuffed in mass pvp and the priest has 5 seconds to give you a shield buff and youre unkillable thats really just incredibly toxic for a game. (24 pvp xbows hitting warriors for 100 just fking lol)

I have wrote quite a lot over the last month about how toxic the warrior class has become for other classes and every warrior that says otherwise is just blind and cant accept that they have to get skill instead of crying for the server owners to make them op. downvote me if you want i dont care

LEARN YOUR CLASS AND STOP BEING SELLFISH!
  • Masamune wrote:

The one and only problem is the attack value. It single-handendly repurposes the class, when you can rush in while in attack mode and arbitrarily suicide kill any mage/priest regardless of their upgrade level few if any will still play warrior as it was intended to, and that's the issue.
    The speed and defence are buffs are good additions because they reinforce the conventional playstyle and make it more viable, just rectify the attack to pre-patch level.
    As Masamune already mentioned the one and only problem is definitely the damage. Due to my experience in this game and this server I feel like the damage was never a problem for warrior before the patch. Now while the base attackspeed is also highly increased (0,6s per attack) from like 1,5s (?) it has doubtlessly led to higher damage per second (dps) which would have occured even without the +20% dmg buff. And now all you have to do is basic attacks, stuns and armorbreak for the highest dps as a warrior (in attack stance), because it is not worth it to cast any damage abilities while you can outdamage them with basic attacks.

regards: L2PxD
  • The intent of attack stance is a high dmg output with the compromise of low sustainability. Was like that for 10 years and should never change. Defence stance is used to be tanky. Tanky in a sense of high sustainability but not invulnerability or invincibility. It does not imply that you can't die. It means that it is HARDER for you to get killed, not impossible. Don't tell me it's intended that a warrior with +18-20 eq and full buffs is literally INVINCIBLE to an archer with a +22 pvp xbow and decent jewels. Don't tell me it's intended that a warrior with a regular +21 crossbow unbuffed deals more long range damage with strength jewels than an archer with a +22 pvp xbow full buffed (including dmg buff from priests). It's fucked up.
    Warrior is not a trade-off class like it used to be. It's just everything combined in one package.

And if you don't believe me that a warrior UNBUFFED and with +20 eq is invincible to an archer with a +22 pvp xbow just watch this for 3 minutes. (starting at 20:00 until 23:00)
    lol was
  • NerfWarrior wrote:

I don't agree with You, warrior is specific class, he should be hybrid, deal damage and be tanky, like always warrior was in games. They cant took him deff, because on axe he will fall down in 3 secounds without any buffs, thats horrible.. Every warrior dont have 20-22 gear, we arent Owneds so we dont have eq +22 with pvp shield 22...
    On shield warrior is hard to kill but HE MUST TO BE HARD TO KILL, on axe he is squishy, do not tell me not, You killing me on 3 hitts with abb, so it is normal? im playing in this server sience 14 days?
    And new players who want to play warriors must fight agnist people who have xbow +24 pvp, how tank can be tank if he will fall down in 2 secounds from archer?
    1. MY FUCKING BALLS THE WARRIOR IN TEAM FIGHT ITS A HYBRID, you will never watch warriors playing in offensive in team fights and if you will watch it they just die ez. If you want play offensive you can talk about the 1v1 its okay but in team fights never XDDDDD
    2. all players who start here like me we get farmed from other players with more gears its normal, its not my fault if you dont go farm in first time when i started here like you i never complained about the other players who killing me cus they haved more gear.
  • yes pls nerf warrior, cant handle all these Warriors now, who think theyre playing good because they tank 3 Partys. Some Warriors praise themselve in the sky because theyre like „im good warrior because i Tank all huhuhehehe you all noobs“. Before the warrior Patch comes out, Nobody didnt even noticed those Warriors.

Hi Willco

The post was edited 1 time, last by profiangler ().

• Greg +1, learn to play your class.
    Warrior is a support class, hes hybrid. So why should he can tank and deal dmg. For example the mage is a dmg class, he deals dmg, but he is weak.
    When u play Warrior, you must know when u can switch stances. When you do it wrong, you will die. Most of the players who want to play Warrior fail and then cry like babys.
    So please nerv Warrior, so i can play my Favorite Class and be rare again.
  • warrior is strong as it is now. the problem is that 4story lacks from ultilising skills , warrior depends on stun and then the meele auto attacks , nothing else. if it were something to change ,that would be the warrior skills(which is impossible in this server) . the only problem warrior has is that his moves make a lot of miss in the mobs.i think that needs to be fixed, as for the damage a little nerf just for the people eyes wont be bad (120->115 or 110). 4story gameplay is problematic , not the damages of warrior/archer
  • Resu wrote:

The intent of attack stance is a high dmg output with the compromise of low sustainability. Was like that for 10 years and should never change. Defence stance is used to be tanky. Tanky in a sense of high sustainability but not invulnerability or invincibility. It does not imply that you can't die. It means that it is HARDER for you to get killed, not impossible. Don't tell me it's intended that a warrior with +18-20 eq and full buffs is literally INVINCIBLE to an archer with a +22 pvp xbow and decent jewels. Don't tell me it's intended that a warrior with a regular +21 crossbow unbuffed deals more long range damage with strength jewels than an archer with a +22 pvp xbow full buffed (including dmg buff from priests). It's fucked up.
    Warrior is not a trade-off class like it used to be. It's just everything combined in one package.

And if you don't believe me that a warrior UNBUFFED and with +20 eq is invincible to an archer with a +22 pvp xbow just watch this for 3 minutes. (starting at 20:00 until 23:00)

So let me get this right, you just destroy anyone with your 22xbow and using your skill, then a warrior appears, you cant kill him in 5 hits and moan about it?
    Not invincible he just used pots over and over again, he had no chance, if he was hard stunned he would be dead.
  • Machadao wrote:

Resu wrote:

The intent of attack stance is a high dmg output with the compromise of low sustainability. Was like that for 10 years and should never change. Defence stance is used to be tanky. Tanky in a sense of high sustainability but not invulnerability or invincibility. It does not imply that you can't die. It means that it is HARDER for you to get killed, not impossible. Don't tell me it's intended that a warrior with +18-20 eq and full buffs is literally INVINCIBLE to an archer with a +22 pvp xbow and decent jewels. Don't tell me it's intended that a warrior with a regular +21 crossbow unbuffed deals more long range damage with strength jewels than an archer with a +22 pvp xbow full buffed (including dmg buff from priests). It's fucked up.

So let me get this right, you just destroy anyone with your 22xbow and using your skill, then a warrior appears, you cant kill him in 5 hits and moan about it?Not invincible he just used pots over and over again, he had no chance, if he was hard stunned he would be dead.
    Stop being so ignorant. Archers with a 22 pvp xbow ( which is pretty much the high end when it comes to archerweapons) should never deal only 5 dmg to anyone no matter if he is a tank or not. Furthermore you should think about how little effort it takes to get a full 20 gear for warrior compared to a 22 pvp xbow. Where is the logic behind 5 dmg? 100 dmg ok i mean 50 dmg is low but ok you can argue thats ok but 5 friggin dmg? Think about how an archer is supposed to do his job which is not only debuffing but also dealing dps vs a warrior when he hits him for 5 dmg and hits himself for 700 dmg due to the dmg return from warrior.

There is not a single mmorpg out there where 2 dps with better gear than the tank cant get him down and that is a fact now stop acting like its normal to receive 5 dmg this is absurd and not fun to anyone except for the warriors that have no clue what to do in pvp.
  • Warrior class needs a nerf and the proof is that even Willco is asking about it. We don't need to complain, after this patch a lot of players switched their class to warrior.. guess why? Because it's the most unbalanced right now and the most powerful class (if you use it correctly, the only exception is evocator). I'm not talking about the guys who played warrior before the patch, i'm talking about the beginners who search excuses to lie about the power of this new warrior class. I wish i could ask to all these new warriors if they would play it without these changes and these buffs they added, i'm sure the answer of 80% of them would be no.
    So stop lie thanks and, if you want to argue about this please show some true arguments, which could be useful to decide what to do with this class.
    The trophies are won during your training. The competition is just to pick them up.