Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• could very well be possible that you can use the hands up to +22 I only know from offical I could use it up to +20 but you can use the +17 hands for +20 eq also so yes.

• Quote from Syntac: “board.4ancient.eu/index.php?at…abbbe0a22fc210f47d04fadf3 How much are those worth? Max resistance boni on boots ” nothing because it isnt max bonie directupload.net/file/d/5573/9n73ry9r_jpg.htm (or look at the download) is max on warrior shoes on mage def mage it would be the same but with 7 magic resist and 4 evade (made with ini hands) and you have to think about the person which wants to put that on his eq needs to upp them first because the skill level is to low, this pro…

• Quote from Asera: “And I heard the Stat us not shown because it only applies on a successful block ” that is right its like this since 4story came out and yes you get the block as + i think and not as value which gets better with buffs you see that the most by warrior duell and a successful block because it seems like you block for more than with armour on but that could be just a thinking on my part my priest gets from 21sickle with buff like 100-150 auto and i got a 22 gantha with 120block and…

• Press alt + left mouse on guys around the npc or person and you get the same tab as they got

• Some quality of life changes but some nobody asked for assa sense is still bugged sometimes in castle war we had a assa as staff holder and the enemy had one as well and our assa told us where the enemy assa was but we just couldnt see him. Assa cloak out of bog would be unnecessary if you would kick players which are afk in bog so assa couldnt stay afk in cloak but seriously who even did that in the First place? Priest tour luck based again rip skill make it like on other servers and take sanct…

• Reduction of Portal Invisibility

Luna - - Feedback

let me tell you that the porter invi is on a global timer means if u use porter without going visable again the timer doesnt reset you get a shorter invi time. If you wait some time and go in porter there is a chance that you get visable instant. Shorter invi timer means furthermore that if you lag or the server lags which is quite often here if a raid farmed the central everyone which ports gets visable after port because of the time you need to load the area with many aoe and you just die. The…

• Night Walker Balancing

Luna - - Feedback

Assa got 1,07 sec auto cd with 11 speed claw and 0,9 auto cd with 11 speed swords and Warrior got 0,6 sec auto WITHOUT AND WITH SPEED you can make a axe just without any bonies and still got 0,6 cd on auto in which world is that fair?

• Gold Rush

Luna - - GM Event Guides

Nothing against the event overall but some things to consider wyfvt573_png.htm (screen doesnt load...) directupload.net/file/d/5385/wyfvt573_png.htm On the violett side (deri) Red line 1: is a pretty huge choke point deris can run to the the bridge and got a shorter way through missi port so if someone gets the GM going he needs to come through there and deris can just choke the checkpoint and the end points from the valos away if they just stand there and because the GM just moves the way and d…

• @benyas do you read before you trash talk probebly yes because you couldnt trash talk otherwise about the topic, that are brainstorming IDEAS. I am well aware that this change would first of all nerf the class but on other points you could buff it stronger and its my opinion that assa shouldnt have perma invi in the first place you dont need to agree because I felt it was everytime boring if a assa stands still 24/7 in tourments on enemys without sense, run half a hour behind you to kill you wit…

• Lunas Midnight tradeing

Luna - - Marketplace

update 7-2-2019

• Evocator / Summon a Boss

Luna - - Feedback

I agree with the thinking in this topic but, you need to be really carefull to choose what you can summon, sure some are useful or fun but some are just op like lv 38 Anku does a 20sec debuff which does dmg over time he can oneshot anyone below lv 40 easy and that stun has a like 10 sec cd and he has a non targetable aoe fear, same dmg over time has ini 75 boss the wyvern. armour break/debuff on summoner would bring more utility but would be somewhat to op because you dont need archer or warrior…

Luna - - Marketplace

Update 2-2-2019 (And fallendy you just push it so i dont mind xD)

• Pls stay on topic and make clear why you want/dont want changes,buffs,nerfs thx. An opinion is fine if you have any reasons for it. You need to give us more informations if you say something

• I never see Vegito anywhere he is just tourment and goes away again he doesnt do any pvp. sure he says nothing about it because he is a good 1v1 assa which does no pvp on this server and wins the tour he doesnt have any problems with wars, stuns, BOG or anything else. He got 2334 points this month

• Would be a change of paste really that bad? You see, on other servers they just have insta cast on like everything on the assa which is op p4s does give priest/mages/summoner armour on gantha, items for more life, dmg reduction pets ect. but I didnt see a server yet which changed the overall playstyle of the class if you buff the assa to much right now with anything he will be op again like more dmg, insta cast ect. But if you change how the class is played you can get interesting new playstyles…

• Is it good that there are like no assas on the server? I'd like to hear your opinion. Assa can kill you 1v1 with his perma stuns but is in pvp and events like World boss, Battle of Gebra where you need to run with your grp pretty useless should something change or do you like it this way? Why are there so few assa on the server? Pros: - You can beat anyone in a 1v1 (besides a good summoner/overeq Warrior) through perma stun - Assa EQ is Cheap but rare ( because there are like no assa and even no…

Luna - - Marketplace

Update 30-1-2019

Luna - - Marketplace

Update 28.1.2019

Luna - - Marketplace

Update 27-1-2019

Luna - - Marketplace

Update 22.1.2018