Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Shellfishs' Summer Event

Dopa - - Event History

Dopamine Valorian

• Transfer opened

Dopa - - News and Updates

i never watch forum unless naerra shows me dumb shit written i havent read all the posts i will just say some things because vegi wrote that im flaming and staff 1.i didnt swear at you vegito, i wrote it to yikes... we had many times arguements ( equal vs nebula when u logged in with bahoi in valo chars ) ( versacce vs you 3 days before) but i never flamed you and i will never will cause i respect you in most of the things you do like fairplay etc 2. So much drama again for people moving to deri…

• Shellfishs Easter Betting

Dopa - - Tavern

50g on derion 6v6 IGN : Sl4y3R0fD34th

• windows 10 lag

Dopa - - Questions + Answers

So for anyone who is going to watch this thread and deal with windows 10 lag... this is the fix for me i hope it workds for you (I usually play with about 40-60fps) My PC(laptop) specs: intel core i3-3110 2.4GHz Ram 4GB Graphics: intel HD 4000 + GeForce GT 620 from the site of video above the right file was d3d9_4.dll and i also had to install The Microsoft DirectX® End-User Runtime from microsoft's official website. That's it!!

• Shellfishs Easter Event

Dopa - - Event History

Nice event IGN: Sl4y3R0fD34th

• windows 10 lag

After so many hours of trying i finally found the solution... i'll wait for a couple of hours (because i read that some ppl had drop fps after 2 hours of gaming) and i will write what i did in case someone has the same problem... thank you very much burn, i really appreciate your help

• windows 10 lag

yes i did... is it possible for you to tell me what settings do you use? windowed or full screen? and resolution 1366x768?

• windows 10 lag

i tried every dll, i get black screen with 2 of those... i disabled intel graphics and updated my geforce with driver easy but instead of loading i get a crash. The 2 dlls that i get black screen are the ones that ''match'' with my pc?

• windows 10 lag

Unfortunately no... should i update my pc to creators update? it may solve the problem

• windows 10 lag

Hello Burn, thanks for your answer... i tried all the files ( i had already tried yesterday but i tried again after your comment) nothing seems to work for me... what else could i try?(my system is x64)

• windows 10 lag

Hi everyone, i'm new in this server... i downloaded the game yesterday and when i logged in i noticed i have so much lag. I 've been playing 4story many years but this is the first time i have to deal with such a problem.I play in GR official server and the game runs withour problems. I tried everything i found in this forums threads and youtube videos, i also tried some of the solutions i found in microsoft's official webpage but nothing seems to work... i really want to start in this server so…