Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 72.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Debt deserves to be promoted

Naerra - - Tavern

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

• Debt deserves to be promoted

Naerra - - Tavern

Quote from DebtGR: “hahahahahahahaha you are dumb ” tenor.gif

• youtube.com/watch?v=ht7o7sSd-YU

• Quality Dank Memes

Naerra - - Artwork

This is hilarious Made me laugh so hard

• 2zjcp04.jpg Link: oi68.tinypic.com/2zjcp04.jpg

• Hard to tell. It's not worth much, I'd say that it should be around 1g but it will still be very hard to sell. Unless you mean the cash shop one (it's called protection animal). Due to the moonstones it should be around 100g more or less. With the analogy of 1g per 10ms.

• Quote from Fallendy: “Shellfish, it's normal if I dont see my team (CSTM) in the first round? We play from the 2nd round or what? xD ” You have free pass on round 1 and you will play with the winners of the Team Vegito vs. Team Laerze match. Same for Team ThePerf3ct, they will fight with the winner of Team Araya vs. Team Lazaroo match. Good luck to all.

• I'm voting for no. We already get +24 weapons on one player of each class then imagine a leyas team with 7 archers winning (and it really doesn't have to be archers), that'd be a full party of archers running every day for a month with 24 weapons. That'd bring pvp on tournament day but will reduce fairness for the whole month. About +21-22 weapon option --> that can be way better that the +24 option but still it will bring a lot of power in one kingdom and if it doesn't, it's because the people …

• 4Ancient Ambience

Naerra - - Artwork

This thread is a masterpiece.

• Quote from Parzival: “3 of my characters are bugged or deleted since the 11:43 Update.... Is this normal and will they are back soon ? ” Restart your game again and will be fine.

• installing the game fails

Naerra - - Bugstory

Glad to hear it's fixed now I guess since both sides are kinda balanced at this moment it's really up to what you want for yourself. I'd say derion just for the atmosphere though I'd put Markut > Keter any day Enjoy playing on 4Ancient !!

Naerra - - Bugstory

Quote from Fallendy: “What do you mean by making an exception? Stop playing the game? Or just that you can change the anti virus to "make an exception" for the game? Because personnally i couldnt ” Add the client to the black list of the anti-virus. Like a VIP pass xD

Naerra - - Bugstory

Quote from Fallendy: “OH yes I know. Man, it's your antivirus. I had the same ans i remember just now. Its blocking the installation if the game. So you must delete it and take a new one who doesnt block the game ” or just make an exception for the game, no need to change anti-virus

Naerra - - Bugstory

Restart your modem, if that doesn't help try to delete all files of 4Ancient in the path you choose to install it and do a clean installation (maybe clean your registry files while you're at that).

• Should be around 1.000g more or less.

• rune

Naerra - - Marketplace

Around 300g I'd say.

• Where is "LIFE"?

Naerra - - Artwork

board.4ancient.eu/index.php?at…b551a95d72ad4a4a3f7cc3183 We will always wait for you to come back... because... legends never die...

• Shellfishs' Summer Event

Naerra - - Event History

That's so sad I was looking forward to winning a Greek cloak (if I was voted anyways) mdr Come on guys, register for some 3v3 action

• Items +20 21 22

Naerra - - Marketplace

Quote from Fearu: “Quote from Naerra: “I will arrange you one night with my ex, anything goes I only want the 22 chest ” me too ploxxx ” what do you offer?

• WE SHOULD MAKE A FANFICTION THREAD MAKE IT HAPPEN