Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 362.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Destroyer - Youtube

xHunter - - Artwork

Yo, new video! Have a nice watch! You can also leave some feedback if you want. youtube.com/watch?v=b8F0iQ6_mBU&feature=youtu.be

• Market fix and PvP related update Ideas

xHunter - - Tavern

it doesn't fit at all on an "oldschool" server, even tho many new things have been added. Whip can just fuck the pvp not improve it.

• Market fix and PvP related update Ideas

xHunter - - Tavern

Quote from CeanHU: “5. Add Cash-Whip A critical item to add, but in my opinion necessary for efficient pvp. As I mentioned before, PvP is really slow in the game, also getting to quests and simply moving around the map takes a while. For this reason I'ld like to add a Cash Whip. Also, I'ld add normal whips, which you can Craft from dropped materials (not sure about the materials yet, but I want, that Flawless Leather and Oil-Soaked Material have other uses). ” The whip is most shit ever, it has …

• Destroyer - Youtube

xHunter - - Artwork

Hi. New video! Have a nice watch! If you want you can also rate it or leave a comment with feedback :). youtu.be/loN-txVVXGo

• So i have to thank JohnyMielony for his fun questioning, not intrusive yet rewarding - he gave me 150g for answering his questions about 4ancient lol. Nice one Johny, keep it up!

• Tournament Ideia

xHunter - - Event Suggestions

Only if its held in tournament conditions if not is pointless.

• Destroyer - Youtube

xHunter - - Artwork

Hey! New video, have a nice watch! youtube.com/watch?v=4OI1lgi-_Qc&feature=youtu.be

• Gladiator Tournament

xHunter - - Event History

Quote from Tyron: “i think its god because you cant spam your skills ” pve player detected

• Get Ready to the Beach!

xHunter - - Event History

Lets add costumes but the patch that was supposed to come more than half year ago still not released, or atleast fix the bugs that were introduced by last patch :)).

• Destroyer - Youtube

xHunter - - Artwork

New video! Have a nice watch. If you want you can also rate it and leave some feedback :D. youtube.com/watch?v=h5zM-MKIm_E

• Destroyer - Youtube

xHunter - - Artwork

✗ New video! Have a nice watch! You can also leave me some feedback. youtube.com/watch?v=53ZGxAtVu6A&feature=youtu.be

• Staff decisions

xHunter - - Feedback

Quote from Novac: “Sure im like the only one cause i love this class even while i now play archer again, cause i hate it when ppl only cry and cry and cry fr no reason. What u are doing is focus on 1vs1 and thats bullshit, each class has their own advantages to other classes and thats how it should be, thats how the 4Story developer created this game and it worked perfectly . I casted this skill so often on priests and 1-3 sec later the buff was removed from a other priest and now? well nothing …

• Staff decisions

xHunter - - Feedback

Quote from Novac: “Quote from xHunter: “Quote from Novac: “The evo is perfect as it is now. There is no reason why u should change anything. CD are not too short or too long, if u make faster CD it will be OP, if u make longer CD u destroy the main task for evo => Supporting cause there are only a few evos and they have to focus the important enemies and thats not possible if u make CD longer.. There are less evo´s on this server and only a few who play evo rly nice.. so why u want change sth? N…

• Staff decisions

xHunter - - Feedback

Quote from Novac: “The evo is perfect as it is now. There is no reason why u should change anything. CD are not too short or too long, if u make faster CD it will be OP, if u make longer CD u destroy the main task for evo => Supporting cause there are only a few evos and they have to focus the important enemies and thats not possible if u make CD longer.. There are less evo´s on this server and only a few who play evo rly nice.. so why u want change sth? Now the evo is balanced. ” who cares how …

• Staff decisions

xHunter - - Feedback

Quote from 53X: “No matter how many buffs you give to NW to increase its avaiability in pvp because NW has always been played in the same way, with a party who can cover him. NW is "easily" playeable when you have a priest with sacri and you have not any problem in starting the pvp like if it was a mage, so that´s why I say no matter how much you buff his stats cause still you can only play him decently with a party, and if you´re not premade with a friends nobody will take you cause ppl prefers…

• Staff decisions

xHunter - - Feedback

Quote from Asera: “Quote from Akseler: “The changes in the other classes should be this: NW: -Stun and fear skills succes chance to 90% (as every other class's stuns) -Escape chance to 90% -Let him cast Invi while mooving ” My suggestion would be to make Invi an instant cast with the possibility to use it's abilitiesBUT wit the penalty of being visible for the old cast duration (like when you are revealed by 6th sense) until you are truly invisible (using an ability that would put you out of ste…

• Staff decisions

xHunter - - Feedback

Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “You'll kill people because other player are so low When I used invi the only Time you can kill its when other player has mongole reaction. Specially priest... ” don't talk about yourself when giving examples, you are the last player that should be taken as an example in any situation xDD.

• Staff decisions

xHunter - - Feedback

Quote from AlbertoCoderIT: “Forum was also made to suggest changes. The fact that you don't agree with one, it doesn't mean everyone doesn't. And if everyone doesn't, they can just write it here, or write us in discord, or write us in-game. Examples are forum riots, like for invi pots. If you say not everyone has forum: You can register on it at anytime, everyone knows there's a forum (cause technically you need to read the rules). Forum has a vote function. Anyone on forum can express his idea,…

• Staff decisions

xHunter - - Feedback

Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “warrior go invi because its the easiest way to engage xD thats all. In mage you dont even need itNerf War damage? Ok, but give us a jump so What question ” :)) war doesnt need insane dmg, it isn t a main damage dealer class, is a tank semi supp so the attack stance is a bonus. It s tanky enough so high damage too makes no sense and just encourages suicide playstyles. It has armor break so it can kill even with a normal damage.

• Staff decisions

xHunter - - Feedback

Quote from NainPorteQui: “If the nightwalker dodge the fear he win in the most of the case . If the nightwalker play well he win . The nightwalker does the match not the evo , the sand is undodgable except with a random dodge or beeing a juicy player like some and ask to your friends to spectate and tell u where is ur opponent . Mage is the most weak class , 2/3 sec come on .. its more like 3/4 i think , its a huge difference . Here too btw , i would like you to show me killing me as a mage in 2…