Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 288.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rune Prices

Burn - - Questions + Answers

You have to compare with everyone's prices. Sadly no one will ever know the real price because some people are doing it on purpose to put the price too low or too high just like jewels

• Guild-Fame Survey

Burn - - Tavern

Oh wow i'm kind of surprised too. Nice idea pretty sure Ygob-GodLike-Polish Terror and who know what are in the top 5

• Christmas & New Year

Burn - - Event History

Quote from sxmeone: “really, the bear? ” Better than Kitsune

• Some suggestions for economy and stuff

Burn - - Tavern

Quote from Asera: “Quote from Burn: “From 60 euros for 1K this summer to 30 euros for 1K today. ” Well in that case nothing changed for RWT since prices are douled as well wich means they need twice the amount ” Everyone would find it easier to pay 45 euros for a pve +22 weapon than spending 200 hours farming lol Except me, I like to be tortured

• Solution for Mac OS ?

Burn - - Questions + Answers

You have to install windows on your mac

Burn - - Tavern

Quote from SwiperDE: “Economy got a lot better in the last 2 weeks ” I don't want to give bad thoughts to anybody but € vs gold has gone down on you know what website. From 60 euros for 1K this summer to 30 euros for 1K today. Prices in game are going up making it more and more impossible for newbies to grow by depending on gold while prices are going down and down for people that decide to cash outside of game. Not at all good for Jirkus or Ancient's business and community's futur growth. What …

• Account

Burn - - Tavern

All good now Only needed 30 minutes for Ancient to get into it hehe

Burn - - Tavern

Damn, i never thought about it. Serioustely, the player driven economy has been going shiter and shiter on the past year I can't even reconise prices anymore. (For people that weren't here 3 years ago. You could trade 20-25 tincs for a pvp +18, this number would be dropeable 30-40 minutes farm) Today tincs are only ressources for gold or failing at craft

• Account

Burn - - Tavern

Hello guys, Former administrator is looking into it right now, he didn't have a clue about what was happening until now. Knowing he made the server, he probably has an idea what's going on so It should be ok soon PS: The guy pretending to be CM but is in fact a nobody lol

• Account

Burn - - Tavern

I just tryed and you're right, it doesn't work but if you put in name "Account" and in "tavern" and not bugs, of course team members wouldn't care less about your topic if there's nothing indicating that It is something they should look at. You can also contact team members on discord.gg/WmRf8b board.4ancient.eu/index.php?board/9-bugreport/ that's where you're supposed to put it so that team members would try and take a look at it.

• Free Game Announcement

Burn - - Tavern

Rayman Legends on Epic Games on 29th november Good old days on PlayStation 2 lol

• Quote from Uncas23: “I don't understand why people think it's funny if they don't use normal sentences, only fragments. ” I don't know Time, I don't

• Quote from RATTENROLAND: “WILLCO = KOKOTKLAUS > ALL> FALLENGAY ” +2584152154 Both are badaassss

• Where is "LIFE"?

Burn - - Artwork

Quote from Fallendy: “Quote from Burn: “Quote from Greg: “Life? he is dead or something? i mean in real life? ._. ” T'as jamais fais de jeux de mots aussi pourris que celui la felicitation ” speaking english isnt just asked to german population.thx ” Entschuldigung, es wird nicht wieder vorkommen MDR

• Where is "LIFE"?

Burn - - Artwork

Quote from Greg: “Life? he is dead or something? i mean in real life? ._. ” T'as jamais fais de jeux de mots aussi pourris que celui la felicitation

• The End Of Story

Burn - - Artwork

Quote from Nucey: “YGOB, GODLIKE, OYASUMI, CSTM, RESU FUCKING LAERZE GUILD NAME, 20KM'S UNBUFFT, Husaria, LastHope, WallStreet, PURGE/PushOrLeave, Carpe Noctem, NERV, GMBH! <3.Dan, Tymian, Cypek, Kitsuney, ITIME, GREKKO, RAMON, DALI, ARAYA, BORUTO, TASKLLENDY, JONES, HUNTER/DESTRO, FEARUUUU, TIMELESS, JUMPER, REYZU, DEANERYS, YODA.! Time to left 4s community, gl to everyone! Cya youtube.com/watch?v=pinLAflYI6I (Hidden Content) ” ITS BURN NOT TIMELESS SEND NUDES YOU CANCER PLAYER

• Real world trading

Burn - - Tavern

Quote from Nucey: “Quote from ImAphoenix: “Quote from Nucey: “Quote from Uncas23: “People are deffending ramon because they got gear from him. He even does item giveaways for his guild if they answer questions properly. This is how a maffia is created btw. The maffia makes money illegally. They pay for people who will deffend them in exchange. The police can't arrest the head of the maffia because there is no proof. Ramon=corleone confirmed xd ” Time, thats not true.Ramon won't help you with fre…

• Quality Dank Memes

Burn - - Artwork

Quote from Fearu: “youtube.com/watch?v=R6dWH77cgFk Goodbye goodbye ! Fearu quitXDDDD ” puahahahaha mate I used to watch this shit lttle lmaooooo

• Quote from ImAphoenix: “Talking about toxicity when you just come and flame... ” youtube.com/watch?v=hpjV962DLWs whistling.png

• HonorSystem Not fair !

Burn - - Feedback

Quote from Araha: “Ich weiß leider nicht zu was ihr in der Lage seid, aber Vorschlag bleibt Vorschlag. Wäre es möglich gerade bei Priestern eine erhöhte Ehrepunktzahl durch Gruppenmitgliedern zu erhalten? Gerne auch mit einer Verringerung der Ehrenpunktzahl durch eigene Kills. Denn auch als Supportprisi wäre es mal sehr schön weiter oben im Ranking zu stehen. Desweiteren ist mir aufgefallen, dass es einen chronischen Prisimangel gibt. Durchaus verständlich Für Schattis wäre vielleicht eine ähnli…