Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I like the nerf cuz i am a wizard, just sayin it's not easy ___ This user is currently playing on his archer "Ronfolloto"

• Quote from Nascal: “Quote from xRonf: “Archer is easy yea but only if u target stupid wizards, try to do huge pvp at same eq level vs other archers/warriors Quote from Nascal: “Quote from WalkingArcher: “Just ask LoL players, you nerf their main and everyone quits you know. ” I agree that the nerf for archers was a bit harsh but here you are wrong. If Riot nerfs LoL players' main, they adapt not quit. Same as archers on this server should be doing. I personally quit playing archer because it was…

• Quitting / Leaving

xRonf - - Tavern

I think making a post about this is so ridicolous, if u want to leave u can do it without getting any attention

• Archer is easy yea but only if u target stupid wizards, try to do huge pvp at same eq level vs other archers/warriors Quote from Nascal: “Quote from WalkingArcher: “Just ask LoL players, you nerf their main and everyone quits you know. ” I agree that the nerf for archers was a bit harsh but here you are wrong. If Riot nerfs LoL players' main, they adapt not quit. Same as archers on this server should be doing. I personally quit playing archer because it was just way too easy one shotting everyon…

• I like that patch but i hate that he didnt added some PVE mods for farm or other (i mean farm alone) bcs not always there are pvp in the server and i have nothing to do

• I think there's something wrong, today is 02.03 and the 300% quitted, it have to go till 08.03