Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 30/11/2018 BUG THREAD

Ort - - Bugstory

I dont know if its an obvious one that everyone has or is it just me but, bag slots are locked i can not equip any bags.

• Can one of you guys actually come up and say, we are on this guys, we got this, we are on it we are planning to fix that in next patch coming in x days.

• I have had this problem twice, i am experienced now. I was afk'ing my character to get exp via chocolate. I realised that i disconnected then when i try to log in, it says, "An attempt..." and then i spam click yes. After a while i connect, but there is one problem, my skills are unlearnt and yet, no Skill points nor gold that spent is refunded. It does not unlearn "all your skills" but the ones that you got recently are gone. This happened to me twice. After first one i thought that should happ…

• Skill disappearance

Ort - - Bugstory

i have the same problem. Please let us you notice this.

• Shellfishs' Summer Event

Ort - - Event History

KILLMONGER derion

• I think you can fix competence level mechanics maybe ?

• The Usage of Competence Level

Ort - - Feedback

Here you have.

Ort - - Feedback

so just because game has also other problems , you say that we should ignore all the other problems except the one that you choose it to be major ?

Ort - - Feedback

if you dont care like the team, you will have to memorize every single upgraded item in order to compare with an another. it also effects economy.

Ort - - Feedback

as i said they both must have same damage, otherwise clvl is useless and means nothing

Ort - - Feedback

if they are same kind of weapon or armor or anything, and if they have same competence level, they should have the same stats.

Ort - - Feedback

Here you have

Ort - - Feedback

4ancient team couldnt care less, ive been pushing this for one fucking month, they are not bothering even for giving an answer. Well done guys a fucking well done.

• Quote from DefinitelyNotSFish: “Nothing fishy going on here. ” This needs to be downloaded and seen. Nice work there.

• Well, all we have is PvP in late game content, how about a challenging late game and worthful PvE ? I think that you guys can create some 90 level Dungeons with different diffuculties, for example (Iberia's Nightmare +1,+2,+3) and fill them with adds and Bosses. 90 Lv Characters should group up in order to clear the dungeons thats the main idea. Creatures must be powerful. Bosses should have their boss mechanics. I know its ripped out from WoW but it would be really nice to see a late game PvE h…

Ort - - Feedback

Allright guys i consider this as a bug but i will publish on this thread anyway. As you all know Competence Level means how strong one item is.In order to tell you the big problem that i discover today, i am gonna inform you about two topics. First one; We all know that a NPVP item has 34 CLVL, a PRE-PVP item has 36 CLVL and a PVP item has 38 CLVL.That means a PVP item is stonger that a PRE-PVP by 2 CLVL. Second one; Our love, 4story has an incredibly odd upgrade system. If you upgrade an item f…

• Special Event - Create your own cloak

Ort - - Event History

i have some ideas, i am working on it next cloak will be valorian :).

• Hey guys i thought that, we would enjoy a cloak that is for everyone in 4story. So i designed that cloak for our both kingdoms, if needed i can desing a derion and a valorian one, but to unite all of us under a flag, a cloak, our cloak will do the best. Hope you all like it :).My in game name is Orth. i.epvpimg.com/sL19cab.jpg board.4ancient.eu/index.php?at…a7c566beb3db2680ce66ad832

• Can we draw instead of graphic design ?