Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• French Language Pack - 2 Report

Shinsen - - Bugstory

Hello, In the current 4A_FR package, there's still snow but in 4A_EN there's not, the snow can be annoying and make drop some FPS. You will see it on the screenshot and there's another problem to fix, look at the NPC names, there're still English Screenshot: (Hidden Content) Cordially

• [TGM]FlushDE

Shinsen - - Tavern

Hello Flush, Congratulations to you, like you said, let's have a good time

• Quote from ChevrITA: “Have you tried to reinstall the game and insert the .dll again? And are you sure you did everything right? Quote from Shinsen: “Try to downgrade the driver version if he have lastest. Another point, it can be stupid but maybe it can work, try to launch 4Story with compatibility mode (Try W7 first and after that try XP SP3). Keep us updated! ” It is not a compatibility problem otherwise the game did not open it.. ” I know but sometimes it fixes some errors in some games, let…

• Try to downgrade the driver version if he have lastest. Another point, it can be stupid but maybe it can work, try to launch 4Story with compatibility mode (Try W7 first and after that try XP SP3). Keep us updated!

• Hello, What kind of graphics card he have? integrated or dedicated card? (Give me the exact name of the card if you can please) Have you tried to uninstall graphics card driver and reinstall most recent ones? (If you have already lastest try to downgrade) Have you tried to modify the graphic setting of the game? (Like resolution/quality/fullscreen/shaders) I hope someone know exactly your problem and i hope it will be fixed fast! Have a nice day!

• Security code

Shinsen - - Bugstory

With pleasure, have a nice day! This thread can be closed!

• Security code

Shinsen - - Bugstory

Hello, the reset fonction isn't working actually, open a ticket for let the GM's do the job.

• Call me for a French Translation :p Btw thx for theses events