Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Shellfishs Easter Event

Xairru - - Event History

@Shellfish: Will the 4Ancient team be taking any steps to ensure that the nation with more active forum users does not simply pick the weakest team for their opponents?

• It's not the base level of the item that matters, but rather the performance level. The +18 item has a performance level of 92(ish, depending on the item), so you can't refine it with blank other weapons - you need upgraded ones, or dungeon items, or Runes of Bundling. If it's just durability you're looking for, you could probably get some cheap dungeon armour from the 68/78 dungeon at the Auctioneer. The official server used this same system - performance level has (at least in this version of …

• Changes affecting the Priest

Xairru - - Feedback

Quote from Naskali: “Quote from SirPeet: “Hi all. I really appreciate the changes which have been implemented in the last patch. Howevery, Priests get put aside like no other class. 1) 150k damage to the worldboss?! I mean okay, if there is no pvp at all a priest with a wand +18 or +20 prob gets to this damage. But the point behind the world bosses is to get some more people doing pvp. Kinda paradox... 2) Get more points for the last-hit. Why? Why the fuck would u do that. 4story is a team-game.…

• Bugged Mosalien quest

Xairru - - Bugstory

There are two different trees with ribbons on them. Are you sure you're getting the right one? I completed these quests (both of them) without issues in the previous patch.

• [Guild] Female Titles

Xairru - - Feedback

Quote from jarek: “the female version is marquise as far I know but ok, i thought its marquise in-game (A marquise is a noblewoman with the rank of marquess, or the wife of a marquess.) ” You're right, marquise is also possible. But in-game right now is Marquess and that's definitely male.

• [Guild] Female Titles

Xairru - - Feedback

Marquess is not a female title. The female version is "Marchioness".

• [Item] Amerts Gehstock

Xairru - - Feedback

Yes please, or just allow players to wear the weapon without having to kill the wab bear (or valo equivalent) first.

• Evocator / Summon a Boss

Xairru - - Feedback

Sounds good, as long as a careful selection is being made on monsters that should not be included.

• Quote: “20.03.2018 16:00 - 24:00 => 200% Magic drop (All dungeons) 20.03.2018 16:00 - 24:00 => 200% Item drop (All dungeons) ” Shouldn't this be active at the moment?

• Quest 1.5 is overpowered

Xairru - - Feedback

To limit your concerns a little: there is currently a +100% quest experience event running (until march 12th). Without it, you'd still gain a bunch of levels from the instance, but not quite that much.

• Rice Cake Virtuoso disappeared.

Xairru - - Bugstory

It appears that the Rice Cake Virtuoso in Kuznez decided it was time for a vacation. He has not come back since the patch, while the Gleaming Rice Flour is still dropping.

• Quote from Coccolino: “Quote from Xairru: “[...]people to disagree with your idea because they like how it currently works.[...] ” How do they know if they like something if they do not use it? I speak as a priest, and I tell you that in the pvp people are never stopping to get rebuff but constantly moving, sincerely do jogging while in pvp I got bored. thank you for your attention. bye. ” I'm a Priest too, and I know I'm fine with how it works currently. I've also played versions where it was i…

• @SirPeet makes a valid point though: Priests are currently in a fine position for group PvP, which is what this game is balanced around. It is a fact that every group leader wants to include one or more priests with them, which indicates the class is in a good position - apparently it's contributing enough to outweigh taking more damage dealers. The same up until today's patch was not true for Warriors and Night Walkers; these are mainly brought to mass PvP to spot invisible enemies - or in the …

• Could a member of the team explain the following part of the Changelog? Quote from Changelog: “(6.) Being in a group and making the last hit on an enemy player now grants full points to the killer ” Does this mean the player getting the last hit is going to get more points than the rest of his party? If that is the case, how do you account for, for example, supporting Priests who (usually) aren't attempting to finish off wounded enemies?

• Welcome to 4Ancient. I'm not sure which list you found, but perhaps the 0% was listed as the upgrade chance from +24? You should be able to tell - if there's a success chance from +0 specified, then the one listed for +24 is just to indicate that it's not actually possible to upgrade from that level.