Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The patch so long awaited by everyone, mmh? work in progress 100.gif

• Quote from KeyBi: “imgur.com/lMBTnMG What about this? ” 150g

• Your post has been taken into consideration by AncientCompiler. Of course I can not tell you if he took into consideration facilitating one of your points or not.

• When comes 1,7 patch?

ChevrITA - - Questions + Answers

The patch is very large and AncientCompiler is working on it day and night. It can arrive at the end of the month as well as in March. Have another patience, you will not regret it.

• Hello @xbader, As for the problem of abuse of necklaces there are already many ban and a small patch will be added to fix it. The same thing will be put in place when there will be other abuses. We hope for full cooperation from users.

• [TGM]ThaysFR

ChevrITA - - Tavern

Quote from Greg: “j`espere que tu vas pas faire admin abuse ni faire du favoritisme qui que tu sois. J`imagine que ton personnage et en derion. ” Que voulez-vous dire par ce message, Greg? Chacun de nous fait son travail, sans préférer aucun utilisateur. Les règles sont valables pour tout le monde.

• Iberia Records

ChevrITA - - Artwork

A well done trailer .. When the movie? ahaha Joking aside, good work, keep it up!!

• I must solve it here

ChevrITA - - Bugstory

Quote from kovii: “anyway, i started p 4story and i like it much more ” After this message the reason is sure. Remember that we are not corrupt cops or anything else, we do not banned without a pure reason. Good luck, ChevrITA

• This is a great idea to put the market back on track. You have denied my sentence "the black market can not be torn down". If Ancient don't read it, I'll take care of the message. Very good!

• I just realized that he said Non Pvp ahaha Around 7-8g ea for piece.

• Quote from Tendres: “Full Non PvP +18 eq for Archer? ” Bonus/no bonus? What bonus? Biclass/triclass? What equipment? Say more, please.

• Oldschool loading screen.

ChevrITA - - Feedback

I honestly like the screen that's there now ... otherwise we'll end up becoming the original 4story oldschool ahah

• Even if there was an argument, there are those who need more and there are those who need less earning. If I'm new and I want to make money: I see the price of the tics (for example 800s) and I lower it to 750s to get them first. It's a bare answer and also a bit ugly but it was to make you understand better .. unfortunately the economy there is the server itself with its players, we can not decide the prices. Should we make prices and ban those who do not respect them? It's a bit risky.

• An Idea for the Forum Website

ChevrITA - - Feedback

Not bad as an idea, I fully support it. +1

• Quote from WalkingArcher: “Quote from ChevrITA: “Unfortunately, the market fact is due to the users' competition. Someone who wants to sell quickly and fast, lowers the price by doing so a new one that does not know the prices of the items and lower it even more. Even I would like to close the black market but it is not possible, at least I think. ” Unfortunately, my suggestion doesn't seem to take place in the new patch since i am testing it trying to help the team find bugs.That is probably du…

• [TGM]ThaysFR

ChevrITA - - Tavern

Welcome in team

• [TGM]FlushDE

ChevrITA - - Tavern

Welcome to our team, mate!

• Quote from Mornius: “Hi there, me and my friend wanted to join 4ancient a few days ago. We both had laggs in the beginning (Win10 both) so we tried the new bug fix suggested on the official youtube channel. For me it worked immediately, the laggs were solved and my game runs fluently now. For my friend a new problem occured: the laggs were solved by using the suggested .dll files, but at the same time all characters, monsters and even the map disappeared. We then tried a few ways you suggested t…

• I do not understand your statement .. Yes, it fixes some error in games but here there is another problem..

• Security code

ChevrITA - - Bugstory

Quote from Wasil: “Quote from ChevrITA: “To receive an answer before for your problemn, send an e-mail to [email protected] (remember that the e-mail for the recovery of the code you have to send it from the e-mail to which you registered on 4ancient),specifying the account name and the problem. King regards. ” Thanks for information. I sended email with this information about my account and character.How long I must wait for answer for my question in the email? I sended it today at 17.00. One…