Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I do it like Asera. If you are in the minimum rage for taking the aggro you 100% dont lose the Harpies, but the Yetis get lost.

• WTB Gebra Stones

xbader - - Marketplace

Hi, I am still looking for three Gebra Stones. Message me here or in game per pm: xbader Greets

• My Ideas for the next Patch

xbader - - Feedback

I dont like the idea of "skins" for weapons, too. This is 4story and not Guild Wars 2, where everything visual is based on skins. In terms of the gor weapons and eq: Maybe just implement it directly? Place a NPC at gebra peace zone who can craft you the Gor PvP EQ. But we should consider to change the values of the Gor PvP, so that it has the stats of "normal" deri/valo PvP. Else every other PvP would get a downgrade, which is not useful, when we just talking about optics.

• Task Penalties

xbader - - Feedback

Quote from Asera: “And I made this post because at that time there were a lot of crashes, so people got banned without tasking in the first place sometimes and those crashes are 99% gone ” I see, I just wanted to add my opinion to tasking. I didnt want to open a new thread of this. If I wouldve known that it is bannable, I wouldnt have tasked

• Task Penalties

xbader - - Feedback

Got banned for tasking now 3 days, but well, I didnt even know it was bannable. And I didnt even tasked in pure PvP, just because of some players who have obviously nothing better to do than camp at the portal to Ini75 (which I found rly annoying and strange, too), but nvm. I would consider the "new" System, too. Tasking is "allowed", but if you use it, you will get kicked immediately and lose AP, if someone has hit/attacked you in that time. I can understand players who say tasking is bullshit,…

• FPS

xbader - - Feedback

Quote from Scruffy: “Give me simple answer YES WE WILL FIX THAT IN NEXT PATCH/PATCHES or no we don't care about 50% community and let them disenjoy the game. ” Well, you shouldnt start whataboutism. I dont think 50% of the players are playing with AMD. But back to the topic: Is this only a 4Ancient problem or had the official 4Story also problems with AMD? If yes, were they fixed or not? I could imagine that fixing hardware dedicated problems isnt that easy. But I can understand your madness, no…

• Quote from taelop: “Hello everyone! I made a more in depth version of this table. This table allows you to calculate price of all the items needed to make a PVP weapon. I used a PVP rods as a example, but the numbers should be the same for two hand sword, axe, crossbow, cbow and chakram. I am getting a bit different final quantities of ingredients than @SlaveToTheRhythm. Let me know if I missed something or made a mistake. (Hidden Content) Link to this table so you can download it and calculate …

• The reason why you would buy EQ direct for a bigger value than upping itself is quite simple: It's like buying decisions in real life! There are often services or even products which are more expensive then creating/fullfilling them by your own, but you still get them because in most cases you want to safe time, stress or you just lack ability in getting the desired thing by your own (e.g. a part of your car is broken but you can't fix it by yourself because you have no engineering knowledge at …

• Quote from Asera: “You gotta be careful at Crypta Spook tho, you will most likely be stomped by level 90's if you are farming at that time ” Yeah, I know. So the big mob which drops the Gemstones was farmable within Level 90, right? But if I remember it right i farmed it with a lvl 40 Account, cuz the standard mobs there got huge rates for herbs

• Hi guys, haven't played since some months and lost some knowledge about actual prices. Pls could tell me some general prices (Valorian) for the following items? +20 non pvp xbow +18 pvp xbow (the "big" one) +0 pvp xbow (even if no one sells it maybe) +20 pvp armor in general +18 pvp armor in general +22 non pvp xbow +22 pvp armor in general Ardir and Gebra Stones Thanks in advance!

• Quote from Asera: “[GUIDE] Osiris Gemstone Farming ” Ah, perfect. Still possible. Thanks

• Hello, I got a question regarding to Osiris Gemstones. I can't remind properly, but are they farmable in the PvP-Spacetime in Hesed / Ardir? This was possible long time ago in 4S in general, but I can't remember if I ever farmed them there in 4ancient.

• Shellfishs Easter Event

xbader - - Event History

Sounds good. Ingame: xbader

• I WANT PVP ! WHAT DO U WANT?

xbader - - Tavern

Quote from SwiperDE: “Ein weiterer Versuch PvP aufzubauen wurde mit den World-Bosses eingefügt, jedoch kann ich dazu nichts sagen weil ich da nicht zuschaue^^ Falls ein weiterer PvP Modus kommt, dann erst in dem nächsten Patch. Dies kann noch eine Weile dauern. Wenn jemand Vorschläge für die Event-Zeiten hat kann er diese ja gern Posten. ” Habe bis auf Gebra letzte Woche bei den World-Bossen teilgenommen, das Grundprinzip ist gut, allerdings scheint es mir so, als würde hier alles von der Organi…

• Weird castle names?

xbader - - Questions + Answers

Quote from jarek: “Why are the castles named so weirdly? Chesed, Geburah, Ardri, Taikonteroga ” Maybe copyright? xD

• What's wrong with you people?

xbader - - Tavern

Totally agree with you. Valo seems dead from now on for a while. I mean its a good idea to trade through the borders in Gebra (Castle BOG) but its opening so many options for hoppers. You just need 2 PCs/1 Helper and then you are able to transfer your account without any permission needed - this is the main problem. I mean, the trade itself is important, but in the last times there is just abuse of the system - transferring accounts hasnt anything to do with "free trade". But in the end its not …

• Nice to see the updates, really looking forward for new PvP in Ardir, Hesed, Gebra & Tyco. Also nice work on daily quests and F2P moonstones! Just one question from my side (hope this is the right thread): What caused the implementation of upgrading prices from +13 on?

• Hello @WalkingArcher, I really like your idea of selling unwanted items to NPCs, so you get your gold fast if needed, you dont press the global prices down by selling it strictly under its normal worth and, in addition, the really worthless items (like +11 xbox without options etc.) get vanished from the, lets say, "global offer". I only see one problem/need: Lets look at the necklaces. They were upped a bit and then sold to the NPC. It was kinda bug using to get rich fast and easy (upping till …

• Looking for German players / guild

xbader - - Tavern

Hi zusammen, habe nun endlich auch auf diesen Server gefunden. Da 4s allein etwas langweilig ist, hätte mich interessiert, ob es hier Deutsche Gilden gibt, die noch Leute suchen. P.S.: Bin Valo. Grüße