Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• epvpimg.com/vf0ndab

• Farben - Meinungen und Abstimmungen

d4ns - - Feedback

Agree agree agree. Add these colors come on, a lot of people are asking for it

• [Feedback] Tab and HUD options

d4ns - - Feedback

Quote from Mikrole: “Doesn't it make PvP to easy? ” Why? It could be easier to tabstun, but in 1vs1, when there are a lot of people u cant select your target at first attempt anyway, it's easier to select one player with mouse that keep press tab tab tab until u select the right one, and also for who have a portable pc and play without a mouse like me its a good thing, i am warrior and its hard enough to switch from defence and attack stance, think to play in some situation like in iriku when th…

d4ns - - Feedback

Up, walhalla i will apreciate why u think its not a good idea instead of just dislike and say nothing.

• No Mercy situation

d4ns - - Tavern

And hunter, please explain me, cause im not understanding.. What right u have to be the guild leader more than naerra? And how can u say goni had right to choise a new leader for HIS guild? His guild, so che do what che want.. U should play to have fun not for satisfying urself cuz u are the leader.. U van do the politician if u have these targets in ur life lol Btw play for fun guys.. Peace.

d4ns - - Feedback

The Tab idea is: Add the option to make "tab" work on players only instead players and monsters, it could be usefull when u do pvp in areas with mobs and really reeaaally useful for people like me that play without mouse Obviously the idea isnt to set "tab" only for players, but add a button to switch from "Mobs and players" and "Only players", like the button to enable or disable cloack effects. Second idea is: A button that allow u to enable or disable all elements on hud u want, like chat, ma…

• [Feedback] WebSite Ranking creation

d4ns - - Feedback

instead of rating could be better including all battles, i know its a big work, but including battles everyone can see who u killed, so its easier to see if someone do freekill no?

• No Mercy situation

d4ns - - Tavern

+1 for naerra, i know goni a little and i know that if he gaved the lead to you its for a good reason, all people should thank you and others switched to valorian to save pvp.. i dont know all the stories behind and at least i dont really care lol but guys, just say thanks to who saved pvp, unless u prefer to play vs monsters lol

• Armageddon - Enchanting [FIXED]

d4ns - - Bugstory

It would be nice if u write in english, i know that u are german, and ancientComplier is german, but the whole world is not german and others people must understand what u write, im italian and i dont make post in my language on the forum... with ur friend speak the language u want, but here, english pls, this is not only for u but for all german who speak their language on the pubblic forum...

• end of war

d4ns - - Tavern

Sometimes low lv people are in group with lvs90 and they give ap

• Hi guys, someone could tell what's the max bonus of evade and magic evade on Veteran equip and pauldron equip? (all pieces: chest, pants..) It could be good if someone know it, to write all max bonus on all kind of pvp armours.

• Question-new patch

d4ns - - Questions + Answers

+1 For the new effects, why no? Who dont like these can just dont use it, what's the problem? Only problem i can think about is that u need more changecolor to get the color u want, but its really a problem? it could increase the selling of changecolor formulas.

• No Miss in Tournament

d4ns - - Feedback

It seems that in tournaments miss are +100% lol, im talking about me, im not saying i lost for misses, but the 3 times i joined the tournament i missed soo much stuns, different is for my enemy, the missed less than me, so i guess its lucky matter.. The point is: when u miss 2,3,4 times in a tournament and ur enemy gain 2/3 kills more than you, this start to make u really nervous and in consequence of this, u play really bad. I repeat, im talking about me, out of torunament i dont really care, i…

• SELL +20 VETE BOOTS

d4ns - - Marketplace

I sell +20 veteran boots bonus: 4 4 Color: Lightning Price 110g Kibadachi - Derion

• No Miss in Tournament

d4ns - - Feedback

Totally agree, +10000

• About AP's weapons

d4ns - - Feedback

So what? the only weapon of that category still doesnt exist are shield, so why not add it? It should cost obviously less ap than others like the pvp shield cost less than the pvp weapons.

• New effects (+17) and use of companion

d4ns - - Feedback

+1 for the effects, who like it can use it, who dont just dont use it, new effects dont mean this isnt more an oldschool server, if its for this, there are a lot of things that they added diffrent from old server.

• About AP's weapons

d4ns - - Feedback

There are a lot weapons of the monsters you can buy with ap, with stats beetween a normal weapon and a pvp weapon, i think its good for who cant buy or craft a pvp weap, there are almost all categories of weap, but not the shield, why dont add these too? Like aron's minotaurs shield. Edit: obviously i mean it can be good to add magic shield's too

• [Bugreport] Gebra castle peaceful zone?

d4ns - - Bugstory

Up, its really boring

• [Feedback] Adjustment on tournament

d4ns - - Feedback

Hi everyone, i speak as a warrior about what for me is a problem: The invisibility time after death in the avatar tournament. It is too long. If i kill my enemy, then he have all the time he need to come near me, so he could easily stun me and kill, this highly invi time ruin all the dynamics of warrior duels, i repeat, i speak as a warrior cause i am warrior, but i think other classes can be boried of that. My purpose is to fix this problem reducing the invisibility time or restart position of …