Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 93.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Christmas & New Year

xscusi - - Event History

Quote from sxmeone: “i wanna know too ” Check the patchnotes at board.4ancient.eu/index.php?ch…-quest-line-snowy-season/ Quote: “(7.) New Item - Christmas Sock! - A new item was added to the game! "Christmas Sock" will give you wonderful rewards! - Potion of Fortune - Highest - Rare Upgrading Magic Scroll - Highest - Large Luck (30m) - High - 3h Experience Chocolate - High - Formula of Transformation - High - Survival Tincture - Medium - Recklessness Potion - Lowest ”

• Looking for PVP xbow +24

xscusi - - Marketplace

Delete this pd

• I cant register

xscusi - - Bugstory

maybe try to register from your phone and use mobile data

• ANIME & MANGA THREAD

xscusi - - Tavern

The only anime worth watching is Dora The Hot Latina Explorer

• New Raid Area

xscusi - - Feedback

Do not, I repeat, do not add transmog

• it's not worth it, you will have an unplayable experience. Bootcamp works perfect for me and many others. You should give it another try

• SCHOPPE-TUNIER

xscusi - - Tavern

ICH BITTE UM WIEDERHOLUNG DIESER KULTURERWEITERNDEN VERANSTALTUNG

• Just use bootcamp for mac. You can run it in VM with special tricks but it wont get you a good performance

• I apply as a staff member.

xscusi - - Tavern

Quote from Fallendy: “Quote from xscusi: “Quote from Fallendy: “Quote from xscusi: “Fallengay, if you are so obsessed with cashers, create a second account on a seperate PC and fucking bait them. However, that's a real fucking snitch move, but hey, what else to expect from you. ” Bait them ingame? You know its bannable to talk about it ingame. That's why I say that i need a pass to be able to bait them. Learn to read. ” Thats why I told you to do it on a seperate PC you absolut moron. Learn to r…

xscusi - - Tavern

Quote from Fallendy: “Quote from xscusi: “Fallengay, if you are so obsessed with cashers, create a second account on a seperate PC and fucking bait them. However, that's a real fucking snitch move, but hey, what else to expect from you. ” Bait them ingame? You know its bannable to talk about it ingame. That's why I say that i need a pass to be able to bait them. Learn to read. ” Thats why I told you to do it on a seperate PC. Learn to read.

xscusi - - Tavern

Quote from just963: “Quote from xscusi: “Fallengay, if you are so obsessed with cashers, create a second account on a seperate PC and fucking bait them. However, that's a real fucking snitch move, but hey, what else to expect from you. ” if you get baited by this then you tried too do something illegal on the server so no reason too feel sorry. ” Police arriving at the crime scene

xscusi - - Tavern

Fallendy, if you are so obsessed with cashers, create a second account on a seperate PC and fucking bait them. However, that's a real fucking snitch move, but hey, what else to expect from you.

• refine event?

xscusi - - Event Suggestions

Quote from just963: “Quote from xscusi: “it needs to stay rare, othewhise everyone would be running arround with insane opts ” no they wouldnt. Because these runes are fucking expensiv ” they would, because every rune opened will be used when an event happens. The way it is right now people will get impatient and just try it without an event.

• refine event?

xscusi - - Event Suggestions

it needs to stay rare, othewhise everyone would be running arround with insane opts

• Fix the honor system

xscusi - - Feedback

this is the first thread in a long time where fallengay isnt the most retarded person typing, and thats kinda hard to accomplish

• cant create account

xscusi - - Questions + Answers

Try to use an email provider like gmail or yahoo

• Fix the honor system

xscusi - - Feedback

Fun Fact: He actually looses honor everytime he dies

• Fix the honor system

xscusi - - Feedback

Thanks for this awesome Tips and Guides.

• Color of item upgrade level (+)

xscusi - - Feedback

Don't like it. Too colorful for the good old times. Everyone who played long enough can easily tell which upgrade level an item has based on the red color. You may sometimes vary +1 / -1 which is basicly the same as your idea.

• Quote from Laerze: “Quote from profiangler: “du lümmel pssst erst hart flamen und dann herz oder was lol ” chupa me a piça ” anda ca ao pai