Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 149.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My Real Brother Laerze

Vegito - - Tavern

MDR

• Quote from Fallendy: “Vegito is anyway best nw of this server and probably top 5 of best player all classe concerned. ” Thanks bro but in my opinion everyone can lose and i don't like to say stuff like this anymore, because people then start to flame etc.. but thanks again for your comment

• Quote from Luna: “I never see Vegito anywhere he is just tourment and goes away again he doesnt do any pvp. sure he says nothing about it because he is a good 1v1 assa which does no pvp on this server and wins the tour he doesnt have any problems with wars, stuns, BOG or anything else. He got 2334 points this month ” But my total honor is over 200.000, so i guess i played a lot of pvp in this server. I think i'm in the top 10 characters of total honor in this server, if you don't see me playing …

• A message for 4Ancient family

Vegito - - Feedback

I'm doing my best to log when i can sorry bro

• Increase the chance to get new colours with the scrolls, i tried 150 scrolls and i got 1 time stormblue

Vegito - - Feedback

HAHAHAHA

Vegito - - Feedback

Quote from StriKz: “mdrrr pd =) ” Quote from xscusi: “ Quote from bahoi: “sadly this server became really toxic, i really hope people will realize it's not all about the wins but the fun. love y'all #freedora #rzabestplayer #sirlancelotbestnw ” #bringbackoldbeedspug #superspeed #exposedbynawashi #rza5scam #KOTKLAUSMVP ” We miss you bros heart.png

Vegito - - Feedback

It's easy to get emotional reading these comments af.. ROAR

Vegito - - Feedback

I DON'T QUIT DON'T WORRY ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Vegito - - Feedback

Hello guys I'm Vegito, i think i've never written a post like this but maybe it's the right time to do this. First of all i would like to thank everyone who is doing his best to prevent the end of this server, we are a big family and of course we have friends and "enemies". I admit that i have not a good character and sometimes i get really mad, but i'm improving and i'm trying to change my "flame essence" and i hope that my friends or whoever knows me pretty well got the kind of person who i am…

• youtube.com/watch?v=_Yhyp-_hX2s

• Yes it happens very often and there are many bugs like this one; for example, sometimes, when you log with your char and you try to press "I" on your keyboard to open your bag you can get a strange message like "4ancient.exe" and the game crashes for no reason (if you have windows 8 or 8.1 it should appear a message like this, on the other hand with windows 10 the game closes without giving you any message). Hopefully in the next patch all these bugs will be solved.

• OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Deanerys.

Vegito - - Tavern

MY NAME IST DEANERYS NOT DAENERYS! ROAR

• Deanerys.

Vegito - - Tavern

Don't quit bro, just show up sometimes like the rest of the ROAR squad. I'm playing once a week too. Do you think you can quit like this? EH? NEIN! NEIN!

• This is unplayable

Vegito - - Questions + Answers

There is still someone who has some random problems about fps or even some strange messages (4ancient.exe error, something like this) that make you crash for no reasons and for example this happened once today for me. For sure some problems are solved but yes, as Macha says, there is still something strange about this and before this patch everything was clean.

• Vegito meets Stefan

Vegito - - Tavern

HAHAHAHAHAHAA

• Vegito meets Stefan

Vegito - - Tavern

A recent picture about me and Stefan around the world, we miss you guys ROAR

• Vegito meets Stefan

Vegito - - Tavern

I'm not playing since one week, i have a lot of things to do unfortunately... i'll try to come for cw, i miss you all ROAR