Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Crash from auctioner letter

bensabong - - Bugstory

Quote from GiottoGR: “Greetings @WalkingArcher, this is a known issue. We kindly ask you to avoid pressing the auctioneer links until we come up with a fix. @bensabong, please write a ticket with all the details and we will look into your case as soon as possible. Kind regards. ” Well I did that long ago and ticket was open for several months. But no one found a solution so it got closed.

• Crash from auctioner letter

bensabong - - Bugstory

I have the same problem with opening the account storage/deposit. Came outta nothing 3 months ago and won't disappear unfortunately

• What do you guys think abou the following: I, as well as a lot of other players suffer from game crashes espc when it comes to pvp situations with a lot of perople involved and it is always kinda annoying that you get thrown out ouf the group automatically as soon as you are offline. I think it would be quite nice if you can stay within the group for a certain amount of time (e.g. approx. 2 min) which gives you the possibility to restart the game and not to annoy others with regrouping.

• youtube.com/watch?v=sf7BHLGcvWw

• good idea! But first of all there need to be some changes/improvements regarding the server stability/reliability when it comes to huge Player numbers.

• Arena 1v1

bensabong - - Feedback

#SOLOQUE I've been waiting for this in WoW for years. Hopefully 4Ancient is better than Blizzard and includes that into the game with the next patch.

• Meeeh.

• Transfer

bensabong - - Feedback

I do not really get it. For several weeks long till about 2/3 weeks ago, the pvp was totally imbalanced with a huge advantage on Derion side. till keter as well as the pvp community on valo was almost wiped out. And now after just 2 weeks and even though the Castle wars are balanced Derion is crying for a transfer. I would recommend to just see how the situation develops and give it some time because as i already said valo had a huge disadvantage for a very long time. But you cant really judge t…

• Feedback patch 1.7.5

bensabong - - Feedback

Quote from Yoda: “(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) We should open a new thread to discuss.... here it is! BTW: everyone have screenfreezes :O ” unterschreibe ich so

• Wie sieht ihr euer Königreich?

bensabong - - Tavern

Finde die Valo seite ansich echt sympathisch, nur das kindische rumgezicke zwischen den Gilden geht mir tierisch aufn Pisser.

• Quote from AlbertoCoderIT: “Everytime you think that Ananas + pizza is a good thing, an italian dies. Just for information, Ananas with pizza SUCKS. ” maybe thats the reason so many people like pinapple on thei pizza

• Burgeroberung 08.04.2018

bensabong - - Tavern

Quote from Burn: “I undestand what you mean but if guilds look down on others, nothing will go better. YouGotOwnedBy want to control everything because you guys have experience and the gear, we know that you people look down on us and don't show a lot of respect so why should we return the favor. I have nothing against you, i undestand why you guys get mad in all chat because you don't get the help you need. But the diplomacy in valorian is bad and it has to get better, the only person that trye…

• Framerate is still unstable.

bensabong - - Bugstory

I got the same problem but I am not using a Laptop and already followed all the mentioned/recommended steps.

• Shellfishs Easter Event

bensabong - - Event History

nice idea

• Game shutdown

bensabong - - Bugstory

Hey community, I got the problem that as soon as I open the deposit my game closes. Never happend before and it occured out of nothing. Does anyone know how to deal with that? Greetz

• In my opinion implementing the uppgrade costs is one of the worst things that you could possibly do to the game. Basically beacuse it takes away a lot of the "fun factor" of upping and increases the quite common frustation that one gets from time to time doin that. And it also makes the game less attractive to new players. For me as someone that does not play that frequently its made its is going to take away a significant part of the fun. But we will se how things will develop Btw I also enjoy …

• no d3d9 file working

bensabong - - Bugstory

solution found: File (why ever I have no idea) needed to be renamed. Probably because I downloaded the file a second time so my computer automatically named the file d3d9 (1).dll -> d3d9.dll , worked for me.

• no d3d9 file working

bensabong - - Bugstory

Quote from SwiperDE: “Quote from bensabong: “Hey guys, after i fixed my login bug I now have the problem that none of the d3d9_dll files are working. I've tried every file (even the 32bit). Does anyone now what to do? ” Hello bensabong, Do you want to play on a laptop? ” No, why?

• no d3d9 file working

bensabong - - Bugstory

Hey guys, after i fixed my login bug I now have the problem that none of the d3d9_dll files are working. I've tried every file (even the 32bit). Does anyone now what to do?

• Tclient Problems/4story shutdown

bensabong - - Bugstory

Not working unfortunately, also with reinstalling the game.