Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Servers down?

L3tsPl3y - - Questions + Answers

thank you so much AncientCompiler!!!!

• Servers down?

L3tsPl3y - - Questions + Answers

im like the only one that got this message

• Well if you’re Derion of course there are some that will help. For instance the Guild Disturbed is good for helping the newer low levels as well as helping you get geared in +15-16 equipment. Simplicity (which is me) will help you from level 1-90. Who is also the leader of Disturbed.

• DOC 10 war

L3tsPl3y - - Tavern

I’m a sense I definitely agree with you but at the same time. Isn’t it a pvp mission zone for a reason? The point is to compete and that’s all I wanna do. Sure it’s hard when others have more money but it’s not hard to get +15 pvp. I made a guild to help aim towards the new players and help them get geared. Isn’t the point to be the best? I’m just saying, it’s be pretty fun. Doc 20 would be even worse due to the wide Rees and pvp armor. Makes it even harder for lower levels to get through if the…

• DOC 10 war

L3tsPl3y - - Tavern

Let start up a doc 10 war. Low gears, good weps, hard to get jewels and stats. It takes skill, not item level. Put the pvp to max in doc 10 Valorian! We’ve got gear here. Where ya at?

• Christmas and new Year

L3tsPl3y - - Event History

I used the New Years code multiple times at 00:00-00:01 and it didn’t work at all. I tried maybe 5-6 different times.

• Christmas and new Year

Coupons not valid anymore???? Helppp

• Shellfishs Christmas Feast

Thanks you so muchhhhh!!! Merry Christmas!! Nickname: Simplicity