Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi thats me and my pet XNAOcab.jpg

• New skin

surikata - - Feedback

Quote from Neaq: “Just want to know if you are for or against new skin in this serv. ” I think this is a very good idea. They can still add new or custom colors. I do not understand why anyone thinks it will change gameplay.

• New skin

surikata - - Feedback

Quote from xNemesiz: “this are only colours its dont chance the gameplay ” And new skins change gameplay??? Its only visual thing.

• 4A PVE CONTENT

surikata - - Feedback

Quote from Greg: “Please Surirata go farm all ppl start with 0 gear here and no one complain with nothing, if you want "PVE" PLAYER VS ENVIRONMENT, PLAYER VS NPCS, PLAYER VS GUGUTATAS, PLAYER VS COMPUTER, PLAYER VS WARRIORS PLAYERS EZ go play WoW its not bored if you like the PVE ez ” ??? I did not write that I want more PVE than PVP. I like PVP , but balanced.

• 4A PVE CONTENT

surikata - - Feedback

Quote from xscusi: “Then you dont know how to farm in 2nd battle. It's been a long time since I had to farm but I am pretty sure that I made over 20g an hour in 2nd battle. But maybe that was only possible because of the drop events being active in 2nd battle.. idk.. However we all went through farming. Why should new players get an advantage over older players who already invested a lot of time into this. ” So to stay on the server. Some players said, this is PVP game, but you must do PVE first…

• 4A PVE CONTENT

surikata - - Feedback

Quote from Walhalla: “its an oldschool server, it was hard back in times to get money. So when u want Pve content go play minecraft or something else. ” in newest patch is harder to rise money. If you want play pvp server go play ara z omg... ara z is pvp no 4ancient

• 4A PVE CONTENT

surikata - - Feedback

Quote from xscusi: “Farm in second battle to gain upgrade stuff or farm tears for tincs like everyone else who got high equip now ” 1h in 2 battle = 6g.. hmm its easy to earn money for high equip. more than 100h dropping for 1 item.

• 4A PVE CONTENT

surikata - - Feedback

Quote from Deanerys: “4Story has always been a PVP game. If you are looking for more PVE content then you are wrong my friend. ” You probably do not understand me, according to what you are writing. I play this game almost from the beginning. I wrote that there is no chance to earn money for new players on the server. I understand that maybe you do not care if you have the top items. And you are only interested in PVP. But I think something should be done for newcomers to join the PVP . What can…

• 4A PVE CONTENT

surikata - - Feedback

Quote from Deanerys: “We also all farmed only in the second battle. Why should you get something else? Just because the dadrinnen is boring? ” I'm just saying there should be add more ways to make money to make the game more varied. TThat's why the game is falling. The monotony of this game is the biggest wrong .

• 4A PVE CONTENT

surikata - - Feedback

Quote from Deanerys: “NO! 4Story is a PVP Game... If u wanne PVE, pls play WoW or ArcheAge i play ArcheAge and ArcheAge is perfect for u PVE players. ” And how can new players rise money for items +24 like other players? Thats reason why i told that we need some things for dropp in group. Ordinary dropping in 2nd battle atc.. is so boring. And if it's a pvp game, you should not create and improve items here.

• 4A PVE CONTENT

surikata - - Feedback

4Ancient pls add more pve content like group or raid dungeons with special rewards(not ancient treasure or something like this) maybe craft items for pvp will be good. Is there anyone who would appreciate it just like me?

• Monster wrong level in Tarat

surikata - - Bugstory

ibb.co/m8mXpc i report bug

• Ardir pvp system mod with achievements for kills.

• Add new pets,mounts , colour, weapons,armour, more battle modes and party/raid dungs. ranked arena 1v1 ,3v3,5v5.... chakras ,flying mounts ,update warrior .