Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Shellfish's Farewell

StriKz - - Tavern

The server just lost his best TeamMember in my opinion. That's sad for them but i hope you'll be happy in the future Shellfish Wish you all the best too =)

• Real world trading

StriKz - - Tavern

Thanks a lot for that answer

• A message for 4Ancient family

StriKz - - Feedback

mdrrr pd =)

• Real world trading

StriKz - - Tavern

By the way, can you tell me why some people are banned 30 days for WorldTrading and some others are perma banned ? Any reasons for that ?

• Please help

StriKz - - Questions + Answers

Hello, it's me.

• Remove Fear Control

StriKz - - Feedback

Greg isn't the best ? 100.gif

• [TGM]SilentArts

StriKz - - Tavern

Oh FINALLY something good *-* #YataWeGotIt x)

• Pauldron Tournament

StriKz - - Feedback

I don't know if that's possible Yoda :3 It would be a good thing actually ! @AncientCompiler

• Pauldron Tournament

StriKz - - Feedback

Yeah the first kill is the only "skilled" kill for me ... @Deanerys I completely understand that it is a really different playstyle but it is way funnyer to play that the tournament right now yeah there is a quite the same problem with invisibily but there is always a way to escape after the "freeze - fear" if you get what i mean

• Pauldron Tournament

StriKz - - Feedback

The problem is that they won't forbid the macro or there won't be a single player. Fair duel ? If someone doesn't want it what should we do ? Invis pots are the only solution that i found to make everybody equal at the moment. Yeah u can dodge the fear with it, u still can use ur dodge for the ice or the slow, i don't really see why the invi pot is bad ? The main problem is the invisibility from death and we don't have that problem anymore with inv pot ? Ofc people will tell your position or wha…

• Pauldron Tournament

StriKz - - Feedback

!WARNING! We will approach a sensitive subject, fragile person abstain please. Heeeey guys, let's talk about the Pauldron Tournament. In my opinion, some changes have to be done. Effectively, each month, the server see a new magician get the tittle. Many would say that it is because they have the same skill-level, others will talk about programs that make fighting easier but actually, the Pauldron tournament is not setup to let shine the most skilled magician of the server ! - Indeed, the main p…

• Tournament Title

StriKz - - Feedback

@IceIceBaby Isn't bad at all ... He just doesn"t have really good eq so hard to do the diff in massive PvP AT LEAST HE DOESN'T NEED DESOLATION TO PURIF HIM IN 1 VS 1 DOC 80 !!!!!!!!!!!! Hum hum.

• Tournament Title

StriKz - - Feedback

Mister Yoda, The logic is that with the 5 sec spawn and without invisibility potions, only the first kill count. There is no way to do a 10-0 or 10-1 Mag tourn is the worse. First kill => Respawn, Speed pots ice, kill. The other respawn, speed pots, ice, kill,... So good to watch seriously ! All mag in this serv can be avatar atm just because the mag tourn is a complete shit .. but we all know that some mags are better

• Tournament Title

StriKz - - Feedback

Best mag win Til the beginning Pauldron tourn is the worse ... Only the first kill is around skill ...

• It is a real Jewel, ask Para, he has it

• World cup tournament event

StriKz - - Event Suggestions

Oué mais ils savent pas l'utiliser ^^' Sauf quand tu les purifs quand je fais du 1 vs 1 au doc 80. Batard

• World cup tournament event

StriKz - - Event Suggestions

On as assez de FR, par contre on est overstuff gros, t'aurais pas du demander l'égalité des stuffs XD

• youtube.com/watch?v=XAEjQXzW4Uc *_* ♥

• TRASH TALK

StriKz - - Tavern

Serré ... normal quand on a 4 pretre et et que vous etes en surnombre XD

• TRASH TALK

StriKz - - Tavern

C'est la phobie des longs mots XD C'est bizarre mais voila MDR t'as oublié de dire que je savais mieux soutenir que toi aussi ?