Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New effects (+17) and use of companion

Akatsuki - - Feedback

Quote from SlaveToTheRhythm: “I know what ive to say. I say NO to new color! ” Such a great argument as I already thought

• New effects (+17) and use of companion

Akatsuki - - Feedback

Quote from SlaveToTheRhythm: “Yes i prefere more the lexicon fixed than the new color. If u dont like the available color now wear the dress. ” Ah I see you don't know what to say, as I thought.

• Quote from SlaveToTheRhythm: “U really Need so much are light Green? I preferenze more that the staff fix the lexicon. New color can wait. ” Do you really need to take a look at the equipment of others ? If you want to know it ask the players. For example I would only like Magma and Storm Blue to be added, but if other players want the other colours as well I wouldn't disagree. And btw i do not understand your question the grammar is horrible please ask it in a different way again.

• Quote from SlaveToTheRhythm: “If u add all that u want it cannot bè called old server.. ” This server cannot be called oldschool anymore since they patched in parts of the new 4story already. You just want to have the things you would like to have patched into the game and things you don't like not to be patched into it, which is understandable since we all have different opinions about "our own perfect 4story" but since you want the new haircuts to be kept you should make compromises.

• Quote from Frosch: “Quote from KeyBi: “So u should delete new haircuts cuz there werent in old 4story versions ” and pls dont patch the Warrior AOE Attack , thats not old 4s ” Quote from KeyBi: “So u should delete new haircuts cuz there werent in old 4story versions ” In my opinion you both guys are totally right, why should warriors get an AOE Attack or haircuts not be deleted since they weren't part of the oldschool 4story. If you call this server oldschool then please do it the right way and …

• Slave and Gerall you both contradict with yourselves. Most likely every Archer plays with a new haircut and since they are not part of the old 4story they should be removed cause this is an oldschool server like you said :D. For me it seems like you both don't like the new colours and that's the reason for you to disagree. In my opinon the new colours should be added because it's just a design thing, every player should decide which colour he wants to play with and since there are new haircuts, …

• [Survey] Who the best mage?

Akatsuki - - Tavern

iSM0KER definitely

• Counting aka. farm Board-Points

Akatsuki - - Tavern

• Counting aka. farm Board-Points

Akatsuki - - Tavern

• board.4ancient.eu/index.php?at…4166a4c64faf73f8c7994ccb8

• Forum Event - Interact and Earn

Akatsuki - - Event History

Nice Event, I appreciate it

• i.epvpimg.com/cHepaab.png IGN: Akatsuki