Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Recovery bug

Caterpillar - - Bugstory

Hello! First I want to apologize for bothering you with this, but it might be a problem of my client so that'S why I am writing it here. Long story short I asked (via ticket) for a recovery of my character. Today I checked if it is done and it looked lke it is, I even received an email that confirmed it, but when I entered the character list, the character I asked to recover didn't show up. Well and that is pretty much it, I am attaching some screens. Thank you for the help!

• Still, this feels like spamming. Your tickets are blocking other people with just one ticket, like me.

• I'm waiting for a character recovery too I guess we just have to wait

• I think it would be great to add the rest of the official effects! I mean there is nothing wrong by having a wide variety of effects to choose from! I personally like the light green one. Also it would be great to add some more pvp armors into the game from the official game! I think mainly the weapons would make a huge impact on the game! The Time and Space destroyer is one of the MOST used crossbows on official server! It doesn't have unnecessary glow effects and looks very cool! My suggestion…

• Shellfishs Christmas Feast

Caterpillar - - Event History

Sounds great! Just a question; if I am level 45 and I will be online, will I get the gift?

• Christmas and new Year

Caterpillar - - Event History

I think you should just calm down and wait up Jozu

• ADVENT CALENDAR BUG 24

Caterpillar - - Bugstory

Merry Christmas I guess haha