Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 124.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Register problem..

Xuki - - Bugstory

Maybe your email is already in use

• Creating a new Account

Xuki - - Feedback

This also happens, when your email is already in use

• Arena 1v1

Xuki - - Feedback

It will be implemented right after the Skygarden Map which was announced some months ago

• Scamming

Xuki - - Feedback

Everyone who buys something like this deserves the price. Change my mind

• Whats ur best upgrade so far

Xuki - - Tavern

+24 Conqueror Pants

• Make farm more interesting

Xuki - - Feedback

Quote from Asera: “ Quote from Xuki: “Farming is interesting here! Spending a few hours in Dungeon 75 to afford a 20 PvP Item. What could be more fun? ” You are only at the Forum to take every possible chance to criticize something, right ? ” Well feedback is good, isn't it?

• Make farm more interesting

Xuki - - Feedback

Farming is interesting here! Spending a few hours in Dungeon 75 to afford a 20 PvP Item. What could be more fun?

• Money loss

Xuki - - Bugstory

A lot of players have this problem. No statement from the 4Ancient Team yet, noone got his money back so far.

• CARE WITH PLAYERS

Xuki - - Feedback

Feels like the Team doesn‘t even care about it‘s players

• Document 90 - Colossus Mountains

Xuki - - Feedback

I think they will add this, right after they added Sky Garden (which they wanted to add a few months ago).

• Virtual Machine

Xuki - - Questions + Answers

Quote from AlbertoCoderIT: “Hello, no sorry you can't use a virtual machine. If you have MacOSx contact me privately. Kind Regards ” yeah, sadly you can't. XVGreab.jpg

• I apply as a staff member.

Xuki - - Tavern

Quote from Fallendy: “I think some clarification is needed : what i want : - feedback to ancient only - having some liberty to talk about cashing without getting banned (like if for example i make a post on epvp to increase my credibility in the eyes of casher) ” I think you can also give feedback without been a team member.

Xuki - - Tavern

Quote from just963: “we wanna ban cashers because people have too farm weeks too get items +22 and higher and its just not fair if you buy it for real money. Thats called Pay2Win and thats what destroyed the original 4 story. If you can get a lead buy paying real money that people dont get if they play the game the normal way. Iam not talking about selling items of the cash shoptoo get eq 18-20 thats what i did and i think thata fine becauee you help the server owners with your donation. And if …

Xuki - - Tavern

Quote from just963: “About the Fallendy stuff. Maybe it would be good too have 1 or 2 persons that focus on finding cashers but its also possible that he thinks its too easy and its harder then he thought. The most time i see an gm i am wondering what he is gonna do next.... Be a big dragon in keter that gets killed by valos or just running around in the middle of mass pvp confusing everyone and beeing annyoing. Give these guys a job they often seem bored. ” Why is Real World Trading such a big …

Xuki - - Tavern

Quote from just963: “Because if you write an email you dont even get an answer. If its not what they are looking for they will just ignore it and you will never know whats up. ” Im pretty sure they also wont response on that topic.

Xuki - - Tavern

Looking for attention like always? Or why aren‘t you writing an email like every other member who would like to join the team?

• 4story

Xuki - - Tavern

Quote from Fallendy: “yes according to our true god Ancient compiler, if he doesnt bann me (with swiper), we would get like 600-700 player daily ” Don‘t act like you have any impact on that Game, lol.

• Shellfish's Farewell

Xuki - - Tavern

You were 1 of 2 teamlers, which I could actually take seriously

• Integration von Neulingen in 4 Ancient

Xuki - - Tavern

Nach 2 Jahren ohne brauchen wir dann mal Anfangs EQ.

• I am alone

Xuki - - Tavern

Kannste die Screens bitte nen bisschen größer hochladen? Kann man ja nichts erkennen.