Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Umm...

helpmeplease - - Questions + Answers

Quote from Ervin: “Bro they must earn profit, cause if the bad times will come, they will can pay the host , et ” Quote from Ervin: “Bro, and what? They mine the coin, and whit these coins he guarantee the game treat. I accept this metode, they get a nice income from that and they investigate in the game! RESPECT ” I suggest read more about "Monero" bitcoin JS miners, it's not "an random thing that didn't do anything" if your computer is less powerful, this can even burn your processor, and even…

• Umm...

helpmeplease - - Questions + Answers

PIOzoSw.png

• When "small-patch" will be available?

• D3D9 Problem

helpmeplease - - Bugstory

Thanks, the problem was in windows, it doesn't updated graphics card controllers because of error and i needed to do that manually, any way game works fine again.

• D3D9 Problem

I added every d3d9, again game crashed, i tested with every d3d9 but still it don't work, game opens but again, with 5 fps cap, it seems like game don't recognize other d3d9's

• D3D9 Problem

Hello, i have problem with 4ancient, it was working fine with d3d9, until today, i was upgrading and suddenly game crashed with 2 error sounds, but there wasn't any error messages, when i try to open game again, a white window opens up and immediately closes, reinstalled game 4 times, replaced d3d9, but nothing helps, without d3d9 it works, but i have 5 fps cap (win 10) only when i add d3d9 to game folder it crashes again and creates dump file.