Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Auto-calculator has been fixed! Bonus table "Special upp tactic" in column "x2.5" and "x3" had wrong numbers. Because: Upp From +15 calculated with upp chance from +15 Upp From +18 calculated with upp chance from +16 Upp From +19 calculated with upp chance from +17 ........... I am sorry for that, I was very tired Auto-calculator is now completely ok. Maybe I should add simple documentation, which will show how calculator works. If you are interested to know it, write me then Edit: In previous u…

• Problem with bonus table in Microsoft Excel Auto-calculator has been fixed and uploaded!

• Of course it isn't final version. I just found first error. Bonus table of Special upp tactic with Luck x2.5 has problem when upp event is active. Maybe numbers there are wrong. But don't worry, Main table is completely without error. Tomorrow I will fix problems with that bonus table and check if it is possible make auto-calculator in Zoho Sheet better.

• GOOD NEWS GUYS! Microsoft Excel Auto-calculator is completed and uploaded! You can try it even without downloading Version without downloading looks ugly, few things doesn't work... but atleast you don't need Microsoft office + no downloading Better version is uploaded too, but you have to download it and have Microsoft office. If you will find some mistakes, write me feedback.

• oh, I am sorry. It was false alarm. I am checking everything multiple times, but this day I did wrong check. :O btw I wanted write about special tactict "buy +18/+19/+20/+21 and upgrade. If fail, sell downgraded", but I see my guide is crowded enough. But I am still working on my microsoft excel auto-calculator which I will probably upload. Calculations about that special tactic is in excel as bonus. I can just reveal that it is better to upgrade non-upgraded (or low upgraded with same price).

• GOOD NEWS! I wrongly calculated total tinctures needed. Wrong formula: a + b × (a + 1) Because at success we will not lost tincture. So after fix the "numbers of tinctures needed" will be little lower It is good to have more tinctures, because it is impossible to have only ideal upgrading chain. But I'll fix it anyway EDIT: false alarm, a + b × (a+1) is correct.

• I fixed it thanks for feedback

• Yeah. Information "+35% upp event" isn't enough and can be very confusing. This is the most funny example board.4ancient.eu/index.php?th…=upgrade%2Brate#post17141

• Guide has been fixed ! Today I am gona take a break, so I hope I successfully copied all numbers. I don't know if I will do it today, but of course I will check all numbers again as well as functionality of my microsoft excel auto calculator. Good luck and have fun;)

• 35% x2 = 70% 35 × 1.75 = 26.25 (edit: oops! :O Thanks for feedback :D) 35 × 0.75 = 26.25 70+26.25 = 96.25 I am bit busy, but my guide will be fixed today

• Hi, I am from "[Upgrading Guide] How many tinctures do I need" and I am trying fix all mistakes in that guide. at +75% upp event I failed to upgrade item from +13 and according to my sources it is impossible. If you know where is problem, you can help me. Or if you like math too, we can solve it together By upgrading item from +13 we have chance of success 35%. With upp event +75% the number 35 is modified by ×1.75 With serendipity potion x2 (which I used) it is 35 × 1.75 × 2 = 122.5. So it shou…

• At Halloween event upp +75% I failed to upgrade item from +13 and that is pretty strange. From +13 upp chance is 35% If it is 35 × 1.75 × 2 (chance × event modifier × serendipity potion x2) Then chance should be 122.5% for success. But I wasn't. maybe it was bug, maybe upp +75% doesn't mean "35 × 1.75". Or I wrongly saw number from which I upgraded. I am checking it.

• I forget to think if your goal is having item over +21. I see it isn't your goal. But I am gonna answear this question too. If your goal is having item over +21, then I recommend downgrade item +19. In future I will add comparisons between special upgrading tactics (for example: "Is good idea buying items +20 and try upp them?") including calculations of trying and golds needed. I will also mathematicaly check, how good idea is to tolerate +19. But now I need take a break from calculating. I wil…

• I hate +19. It is tempting to upp from that number but chance is 3x lower. If you have lot of golds and lot of tinctures, you can try few times upp from +19. You have chance get it +22. By fail it should downgrade to +18. Depends how rich you are, if you have few hundreds of golds, then you can upp from +19 every time. But if you wanna just get it to +20 and you haven't lot of golds and tinctures, then it should be better downgrade it.

• So, I have answear. You didn't write me more resources for my more accurate answear, so I suppose: 1. You tried upgrade item +0. During your upgrading your goal was successfully upgrade item from +21 2. During your upgrading you didn't get more than +21 3. You was upgrading item during upp event +35% A) If you had good luck with upgrading chain, then your luck with upgrading item had strength maximaly 43% (so you needed sureness minimaly 58%) - in tables of total tinctures needed is calculation …

• Ok I am calculating. Maybe I will answear your question tomorrow, because I am busy and those calculations are bit complicated. (Hidden Content) I don't know which upgrading chain did you do, how many "+21" did you have, how many trying to upgrade item from +19,+20,+21,+22,+23 did you do etc. If you wanna more accurate number, I need more resources. btw thanks for feedback, I added this question into my guide. Updated guide info for all: I didn't inform you I calculated with multiple previous up…

• Quote from Laerze: “U can't calculate luck #rngesus ” You can't say how many tinctures will player Shiraella need at 21:47 when she start upgrade item from +15. But you can calculate expected average of tinctures she used on items, which she upgraded 100x from +11 to +24. Outcome of calculated expected avarage will be very close to true avarage. You can be very lucky in one day, then medium luckly tomorrow, then very unlucky. If you throw dice only 1x, 2x, expected average will be very inaccurat…

• Hello Again! I would like to thank Majeszczak for his feedback. He noticed that in my total tincture needed table + in calculation inside spoiler is missing "upgrade fails". I already calculated with upgrade fails but I didn't inform you about that. Guide was updated EDIT: another update. Calculations of how many scrolls + potions do you need inside last spoiler had wrong text. I wrote about Tinctures, but actually it was about scrolls + potions EDIT: Important update! Few numbers in table of to…

• Hello Guys! I fully remaked my guide. And I have just additional cool information. As you can see on tables, "upp event +35%". That percent looks too little, but actually it is very potent event which can save you hundreds golds even with bad luck. Write me If you see any mistake.

• Quote from papybedo: “What a good Role Play!Thats a really good (but sad) story! I cant wait for the next episode! Gms, bring a new event for a new war! Finally RolePlay has a place in this game ! ” Haha! You surprised me I didn't plan another episode, but I will try it. (Hidden Content) Thanks for the compliment.