Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New effects (+17) and use of companion

Mxima - - Feedback

They won't add the new colors, because after all it is a old school server.

• Uppbare Kostüme (Frisur)

Mxima - - Feedback

Find ich ne gute Idee, solange man das ebenfalls ausblenden kann wie die anderen Farben features (Mount, companion etc.)

• Cash shop update 13.08

Mxima - - Feedback

Quote from Akito-A0: “12 waters is the worst change that they have done ” Especially for newer players. The "old" players won't be affected by this change at all, because they already got their PvP Eq. Before you needed 166 ms for a full PvP Set and now you need about 288 ms. It will slow down the progress a new player can make quite a bit. And there is no reason do PvP as a completely new player, if you are just a free kill for everyone.

• Network cant conect with server

Mxima - - Bugstory

Quote from linaretes: “like one week nonstop fking playing for that, yea. rlly want to see the upgrade event as soon as the server back, if not one less player here. ” Can you just stop crying already? It's unfortunate that the server went down, but shit happens. Just wait until an "official" announcement. I am pretty sure, they will repeat the event. We might even get a small compensation.

• Quote from Sweetgod: “12.08.2017 15:30 - ItemGiveAway* (10x Master Formula, 10x Potion of Fortune, 5x Tinctures) Hab leider davon nix gesehen bin aber online gewesen, kannst loggs überprüfen. Gruß Seki, aka Süßgott ” Es scheint wohl niemand bekommen zu haben.

• Forum Event - Interact and Earn

Mxima - - Event History

You may want to "stop" the Farm point farming at this point, as a lot of people are abusing the system. Some people here are just spaming numbers in the "Count threads" and are liking their own comments everytime.

• Quote from Swiper: “I guess the rates arent updated, because there were a lot of changes in the upp-system. ” Mind telling us, what you changed?

• please help

Mxima - - Bugstory

Quote from iomatix: “What is your spec? Try to change dll in sysSWOW64 (64 bit folder of system liblary) or system32 , try both - AND REMEMBER about backup!! I think TClient is 32bit app so first try system32~ EDIT: Found this video! Enjoy: youtube.com/watch?annotation_i…jja9UVz6mdI&v=b35Kv2rscao Hope it will help you ” But be aware if you change the d3d9 file in the Windows folder it will most likely mess up a lot of other games. (For example League of Legends definitely won't start anymore.) T…

• Warrior 180° Hit? (Poll)

Mxima - - Questions + Answers

I don't think adding the 180° attack to the assassin is the right buff. I would rather buff his "stealth mechanism" by removing the visiblity from any kind of shields he receives, if he is invisible. If that is even possible. Right now he is too predicable. It is really easy to spot in PvP, whenever he tries to engage. Either he receives ton of dmg from AoE spells OR he is too easy to spot because any priest shield immediately reveals his position. Anyway I think it's a really good idea to buff …