Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cursed sickle

Angraell - - Tavern

He wanted sell sickle +15 SSS only for 60 golds. I already had one which I bought +0 for 100 golds and easily upgraded to +20 (it was 5+- month ago). I said "Wow.. so cheap... probably cursed sickle. Hmm, it is nice SSS. I will take it and upgrade it to +20". I accepted his trade. ok! lets upgrade it!.. What? I cannot upgrade it?... meybe because it is magic.. -> ahh, I am so stupid... I need to unseal it first. Ok! lets upgrade it! +15,+16,+11,+13, +11...25 tinctures...85 tinctures... wow.. rea…

• How many players can enter to battle of Gebra Castle ? Because sometimes it didnt tp me. Fix it if it is bug or explain me what happened. Best idea is repair all annoying bugs. Maybe add setting with hide player effect, meybe add all effects and some expensive scrolls with definite effect. Maybe add new effects, new models, etc. It sounds cool... But this game is not new 4story. It is our old love. Why I am writing here, my best idea is go play 4ancient... oh, because Gebra castle didnt tp me...…

• Shellfishs Christmas Feast

Angraell - - Event History

Unfortunately my valorian Madrokha cannot be online today. Marry Christmas all. B: I love 4ancient!

• Hi, I found some problem and no solutions. Is Coinhive JS:miner-C trj bad virus or your safe useful tool? Every hypertexts are blocked by antivir but page still works fine. Just Question (atleast feedback for me if not for you). Bonus: Usually when I have active 4story, on workspace appears windows with information about "realtek stopped work, ?? stopped work........." and sometimes number of those windows can grow to 10+ at 1 minute. It is probably because PC turned them of (when I minimalize g…

• God´s Masters

Angraell - - Event Suggestions

a bit.. But it can be interesting fight. God´s masters can be GM, TGM.... I dont know about all their GM tool (hacks?) , but remember some (teleport, cannot be selected....). So they can create some epic fights.

• God´s Masters

Angraell - - Event Suggestions

When heroes come to place of God´s masters (GM) ... they have to be prepared! First! The Highest master landing on the ground!... few heroes trying to kill him... but all of their attacks did absolutely nothing... The highes master summoned master of ??? (warrior) and flew up. First Stage! GM Boss - Master of??? (warrior) -he can do whatever servants: few warriors (cannot be stunned, cannot be damaged) -they only walk -when some hero is close to servant, servant using Battle cry (insta kill?) -w…