Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 55.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hey everybody, I´m facing a very weird issue. I start the game, log in, so far everything seems fine and then after about 20-30sec ingame it crashes. No errorcode or any other kind of notification of why it stopped running. The only thing that seems to fix it, is uninstall the game and reinstall it. But then again only the first time it works, when I exit and try to reenter the game I´m facing the same crashing issue. If anyone has an idea how I can fix this issue, I´d be very thankful. Best reg…

• Max Opts

Syntac - - Questions + Answers

Hey, So I was at the tournament register and seing the options on the rods, I wondering. Is actually possible to achieve those? Yeah I saw 40 crit but never 16 mage attack speed or 95 hit rate? Would be nice to know what is actually achievable

• Improve Rune System

Syntac - - Feedback

Quote from AlbertoCoderIT: “The idea is not bad however I have to say that it might create some problems. It can create situations where you add by mistake a rune you don't want to destroy and destroy it. Obviously most of the people will instantly ask to get it back, but sadly, as our rules say, we can't give them back. However instead of creating a group of runes you wanna destroy etc, I think it could be smarter to create an NPC where you can place as many runes as you want (imagine the GUI l…

• Improve Rune System

Syntac - - Feedback

Hey, So as always during Gamble Events people have stacked up on runes some people have 100,500 or 1000+. The problem that I noticed is that after all your bags are full of runes and you start destroying them to change 5 destroyed for 1 new one is that the destroyed runes do not stack up automatically. yes in theory you dont need them to stack up cause you go straight to the 5:1 exchange and it doesnt matter if they are stacked or not. But during events that have a certain time limit you want to…

• price of 9 int blue ring?

• Sell Jewels

Syntac - - Marketplace

Currently selling: * Blue Earring * * 10 Wisdom * * 60 Mana * Castle Necklace * 8 Endurance * 7 Wisdom * 134 Life * 51 Mana * Ring * 7 Endurance * 5 Wisdom * 137 Life * 149 Mana * Ring * 4 Endurance * 7 Int * 177 Life * 26 Mana

• And also how much is blue jewel with 10 wisdom worth?

• How much is a castle necklace +0 299 Life 7 Wisdom 51 Mana worth?

• New Colors (with effects)

Syntac - - Feedback

So people have beeen saying, it´s not what we need right now or that there are other things that should be done first and yeah I agree, there are more important things. But this doesn´t has to be done now, it´s just an idea. Maybe something they can do towards new year or even later. And yeah its an old school server but adding a whole new map? thats not old school. I´m not against that btw its pretty cool and I bet its gonna be fun but yeah some changes or even whole new things can enrich the g…

• New Colors (with effects)

Syntac - - Feedback

Hey community, I´ve been thinking about it and came to the conclusion that new colors could be a pretty cool thing. Obviously those colors would need to be very hard to get to make them more special and rare. I´m talking about colors with effects. Like the derion dagger which leaves some glow behind when you walk. or maybe a color that surrounds one with some sort of fog, not to intense though so you can still see the character. My idea is not just a color but a combination of color and effect. …

• How much is guy hawkes mask worth?

• Invite a Friend

Syntac - - Bugstory

Quote from HypnosDE: “@Syntac Sadly not! We will inform you as soon as the referral system is working again and you will be able to claim your rewards. We are sorry for the inconvenience! Kind regards, Hypnos. ” Well I hope it´ll be fixed soon.. Is it not maybe possible to just sent the rewards per direct message? I assume a lot of other people, not just me are waiting and depending on that reward.

• Invite a Friend

Syntac - - Bugstory

Quote from GiottoGR: “Greetings @Syntac, The referral reward system is still experiencing some difficulties. We're looking to determine the problem and we will soon fix the issue. Please be patient and we will get back to you as soon as possible! Kind regards, Giotto. ” Anything new?