Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [Release] Jewel Price Calculator

Krypton - - Tips and Guides

Quote from Jan: “Quote from AncientCompiler: “Howdy Jan. I had to remove the attachement. You‘re not allowed to share any executeables on our platforms without releasing the source code. A virustotal link is not enough to allow you to spread software on the 4Ancient platform. We are truly sorry. Kind Regards ” ait np, i will release it in a few days then i guess but couldnt i, for example make a program with a keylogger, make it an exe, then remove the keylogger part from source code and make th…

• [TRADE] Beast Gloves +22

Krypton - - Marketplace

The gloves have been traded. #closed Kind regards, Krypton

• [TRADE] Beast Gloves +22

Krypton - - Marketplace

Hello, guys. I am trading Beast Gloves +22 [3/5] (3/2) {blackgreen}. Send me your offers via letter to: - Derion: KFCSupport OR BlazeOfGlory - Valorian: IamDennis IqAldab.jpg Kind regards, Krypton

• Armageddon Weapon

Krypton - - Questions + Answers

Hi there! I saw the TM today in Keter and guess what: He had an Armageddon (effect: darkblue) equipped! :> Having you in mind I decided to make some screenshots. I did not trim/cut them, but I hope it's still okey for you. I don't know if you can zoom to the original size here in forums, so I'll also give you the links that lead to these pics: i.epvpimg.com/V7y2gab.jpg i.epvpimg.com/9GxKbab.jpg i.epvpimg.com/TiXZcab.jpg i.epvpimg.com/Hx9Pbab.jpg i.epvpimg.com/JUZKcab.jpg V7y2gab.jpg 9GxKbab.jpg …

• 16-slot bags [QUESTION ANSWERED]

Krypton - - Feedback

Hello, I haven't seen any remarks in the last few patch notes regarding the 16-slot bags, so I guess they have been untradeable for a pretty long time. Two days ago I saw another player on Derion getting excited because of that. I don't know if this feature is intended or not, but if that's the case, then it would be cool to edit the text of the 16-slot bags to inform players that they are not tradeable. As all the other items you can craft for Points are tradeable items, one might assume that i…

• Month Event - Hot June 2018

Krypton - - Event History

Quote from DPurga: “Hi can someone explain to me how does the cupons works? where is the cupon to put the code and the time is local or server time? Thank u ” Hello, the time refers to the server time. In order to use the code, go to 4ancient.eu/ and login. Under "Donate" -> "Coupon" you can insert the code. 1.) rcv6dab.png 2.) stKubab.png Kind regards, Krypton

• Greetings, guys! I am not a great artist, but I think it represents my idea. Good luck to all! Ingame name: KFCSupport / BlazeOfHonor epvpimg.com/0S9Tbab 0S9Tbab.png Kind regards, Krypton aka KFCSupport

• Month Event - Hot June 2018

Krypton - - Event History

Quote from AncientCompiler: “"TIMEPASSESFAST" > 3000BP + 1000MS for 10USERS (valid : 30.06.2019 21:00 - 21:05 (5 Minutes)) ” 30.06.[2019] ?? I speculate that you refer to the year 2018, do you? EDIT: Quote from AncientCompiler: “29.06.2018 12:00 - 17.06.2018 20:00 > +300% experience ” Shouldn't this be the other way around? -> 17.06. - 29.06 Otherwise you risk people not realizing it and thus not taking advantage of the event. Or do you refer to 17.07.? Kind regards, Krypton

• Auctioneer Filter

Krypton - - Feedback

Yup, I thought of the same idea a short while ago and I definitely suppport your suggestion! It would be also cool, if we could expand this concept on other items, that take a lot of examination, too. An example for that would be jewels, as you are supposed to investigate each of them - like you do for runes - in order to determine whether the current one supplies the stats/options you are looking for. Jewels could be split into sub-groups like: - Strength - Intelligence - Skill ... and whatever…

• Hello L2PxD, I didn't say it's a bad thing, I simply mentioned the bug - ultimately that's the purpose of this thread-section. Obviously everyone has another opinion regarding your statement and I personally would dislike the idea of providing a feature which enables you to offer your items in the auctioneer permanently. The auctioneer shall not be an instance to which you commit your items with the notion "Let's keep them in there for an slightly overpriced value for the next few months, curren…

• Greetings, team! I don't know if the bug is already known, but items that exceed the stated time (mostly 48h) still remain in the auctioneer instead of being refunded to the user selling them via a letter AND they are still purchaseable. I think this bug came up with the patch 1.7.5. Below you see a screen illustrating the issue. Almost half of the auctioneer is filled up with actually expired items. IMG00000006.jpg Kind regards, Krypton

• Greetings, AncientCompiler! Again, thank you for your great work and the dedication you present us here - highly appreciated! I have some questions regarding this patch, though: -) Autoloot Let's consider I farm in 2nd battle or Narwashi and my bags get full, how does the Autoloot proceed? Will it still collect stackable items, like ingredients, EVEN THOUGH the minions dropping them also dropped - let's say - a helmet next to them, for which there is no more free space in your inventory? By now …

• You could use a hypervisor ( = software that creates and runs virtual machine ) like VirtualBox to get Windows running on your MAC. It is definitely easier and safer to use, because you can't really mess up things, but the performance will not be as good as when using a multi-boot-software like BootCamp. Kind regards, Krypton

• I support the idea of enjoying the global all-chat when being in the Iberian Peace Zone. It's like a seemingly good alternative to the GOR-system for making good business. What I'd also like to have as a feature is to be able to send out letters to players from the other kingdom when in the peace zone because you would not have to rely on a third person to e.g. trade your goods to different characters on different nations. Consider that this suggestion is not all about making business - which wo…

• Dear community! I am looking for a Arkana shirt and pants +19 with decent bonus stats. Ideally I'd like to get them in one set from a player. My offer is a Pauldron Shirt +19 (1/5 10 magic defence) + 200g. Kind regards, BlazeOfHonor

• Master buff priest

Krypton - - Feedback

Quote from sheeper: “how you want to debuff it? in doc 10 there is no debuff arrow yeah this pot is just annoying ” My bad, I didn't think of the missing abilities in doc 10. Considering the relatively low character stats up to level 20, I still stick to the idea that the additional percentual values are tolerable. But this only reflects my personal opinion. Quote from Bubble: “what do u mean with debuff arrow? ” It's referring to the archer skill to debuff your opponent. Kind regards, BlazeOfHo…

• Master buff priest

Krypton - - Feedback

Quote from Bubble: “Having all these buffs is pretty op ” But being able to drink the Potion of Recklessness - +150 Atk. & +80 Def. - in lower documents isn't? In contrast to the potion, the max. buffs seem harmless, especially because your equipment's upgrade levels do get reduced anyway (priest buffs are relative values [%]). The bonus-stats of the potion on the other hand are independent constant values which do not even scale with the character's level! - No matter if you are lvl 90 or lvl 3…

• My absolute favourite one which I've recently learned to play on guitar, too. It's like medicine for my psyche. youtube.com/watch?v=2W_G3xmSGfo Some other plays I like: youtube.com/watch?v=kcihcYEOeic youtube.com/watch?v=7maJOI3QMu0 As you may have realized, I am a huge fan of symphonics. Kind regards, BlazeOfHonor

• Where are u from?

Krypton - - Tavern

I seem to live in the same country as AncientCompiler, I am also from austria. Though, I wouldn't directly say "[...]fmcountry[...]", as this statement involves and defames all inhabitants of austria. I don't advocate the opinion and the perspectives of the stereotypical resident, too, but there are indeed some human-beings out here that are worth to live and interact with. Kind regards, BlazeOfHonor

• Loot Bug

Krypton - - Feedback

Quote from SlaveToTheRhythm: “I have the same problem, some solution? ” Currently the only solution is to open the bag of each monster you can't automatically receive the loot from and double click(?) on the specific item you want to get, so that it gets put into your bag. But as you may have realized, it's more like a pseudo-solution than a real solution. Therefor I support this suggestion, too. Kind regards, BlazeOfHonor