Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gloves using

Emolgo64 - - Questions + Answers

Well, I may played 4story while I was younger. but that was years ago and I didnt got much high in level. But now I managed to get high level and I just found out that some gloves from dung79 are special for its magic or whatever. So I want to ask you guys whats about this gloves so special? How do I use it? whitch one i should use as mage and what shloud i think about while im using it for its purpose? Thanks for any guidence also if there is already any "guide" on this topic let me know, ill c…

• Is well water a material?

Emolgo64 - - Questions + Answers

Hey, I was just wondering if i check out the option to loot materials in autoloot config, will it be looting well water or it is counted as material so it wont loot? thanks for answers

• Bugged skills

Emolgo64 - - Bugstory

Update: already fixed with patch 2.3a

• Bugged skills

Emolgo64 - - Bugstory

The support says it is a known bug and will be fixed as soon as possible, so thats just what we can do now

• Bugged skills

Emolgo64 - - Bugstory

Hey, I just ran into a problem. From day to day my skill that cause any effect onto enemies just apply, but only for 1 second and then disapeer even they should be active for 7 or more seconds. It do stay for the lenght sometimes but thats just 1 out of 100 attempts. I have already tried everything but nothing can fixt it. So I wonder if there is anyting i can do because really its not much playable while i cant use most of skills on any class i play on any accout i make. If you had similar prob…