Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 212.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tell me your 4ancient story!

13araya37 - - Tavern

Long story short, I've started in July 2017 as a priest named Bloodbath, was playing fairy and I was very bad. I've been playing in equally as bad guild (skill wise) named TheVanguard which I have a lot respect to. Then I picked up NW, afterwards moved to Valorian for the first time and played warrior in a guild named No Mercy that later became Nebula. Then I went back to Derion and played NW again and this time I got invited to eQual by bahoi. Not long after that, I decided to run my own guild …

• Priest reskill nerf

13araya37 - - Feedback

Upvoting this shit. As much as I love this feature on priests to get a perma dmg buff for me, it is pretty gamebreaking. As a recompensation I'd make reskill on all chars 80/90/100

• Three Year Anniversary

13araya37 - - Event History

I've spent so much gold on blueing the jewels and all we get is 300%?

• Free Fall

13araya37 - - GM Event Guides

@Natsuuu u will still cancel fall damage, even if it misses

• Araya 4Ancient - YouTube

13araya37 - - Artwork

youtube.com/watch?v=HoHLpA7h3h0&

• BoG only for lvl 90s !

13araya37 - - Feedback

or make lvl 80 participants go level 90 exclusively in BoG's if GM's really want to keep the requirements along with some playable gear in there, also in BOG's exclusively. Also I'd make an AFK system where it would kick out AFK people from bog's after some period of time

• Arena 1v1

13araya37 - - Feedback

The issue is, that kind of idea needs a lot of interest because I assume it's a lot of work do this kind of system

• I was pretty sure I counted 57 for mine. Must've counted one twice. XD

• Reduction of Portal Invisibility

13araya37 - - Feedback

Totally agree, I don't see the reason why it should that long

• Macro rules

13araya37 - - Tavern

lol sry, @NainPorteQui full macro kappa

• Easter In Iberia

Just re-announce them any time during evening and all gonna be gucci

• Easter In Iberia

EVENTS WHERE

• Arena 1v1

13araya37 - - Feedback

bump

• Araya 4Ancient - YouTube

13araya37 - - Artwork

youtube.com/watch?v=1j8stHUgdOE&

• Petition to delete Invi Potion

13araya37 - - Feedback

BUMP

• Now wait until PushOrLeave comes back, and here you will have "your perfect transfer" xD

• Quote from Avenits: “Although if you compare set PvP Events like TW, Derion is currently overrunning every single time with at lease 30% more players then varlorian. Maybe just get your ass up when it is D80 instead of crying out about it. ” That's why I moved to Derion, to make some balanced pvp, dude.. XD

• I assume you follow the statistics of how many Derions there are compared to valos but in my eyes, valorian is more active pvp-wise than Derion (Derion has more PvE or AFK players) Right now, it's balanced but if the transfer happens, it will break the balance. It should be postponed in my opinion.

• Petition to delete Invi Potion

13araya37 - - Feedback

Now speaking about invis for real, I'd love this to be removed myself but some consequences may occur once that happens. One of them is definitely a loss of player base on the server. We currently have a lot of invis fans, (definitely apes) mostly mages and warriors that literally cannot play without it and if that's removed, they'll probably go to other competitive servers where invis pots can be obtained. No matter how much we want it, administrators will never even consider this option as it …