Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Beast change Evocator

ROMPEFUEGOS - - Feedback

Hi, I'm glad you like it. The changes you comment on would be fine. But I don't want to go into damage level character changes anymore. Because in that case they have to change all, completely, skills and everything. (Which I support a lot, given that is what you comment, if you are not a magician or an archer, you are worth nothing, in comparison). Thanks for supporting me in the change, greetings

• Beast change Evocator

ROMPEFUEGOS - - Feedback

Hello, my name is ROMPEFUEGOS. I would like to suggest a simple change. In short, that all beasts revived by the summoner that are magicians, can use the abilities of the Spirit of Light once they have been leveled up (obviously). And all those beasts that are short range or archers, use the abilities of Dark Ritual. In this way we manage not to always get bored of the same beast and give more visual beauty when there is a war with all the beasts in the game. Attached an image of how it would lo…