Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Reindeer cap transfert

ChatFoxe - - Feedback

It says "Let's have fun and joy! Wear this cap and enjoy the christmas spirit in Iberia." And below "No sale price"

• Reindeer cap transfert

ChatFoxe - - Feedback

Quote from iomatix: “Quote from ChatFoxe: “Hey, we can't transfert he craftable reindeer cap. I'd be glad to transfert it to another account. ” Could you make a attachment of the picture with that item? Is it "tradable" ? ” 150860rudolfhat.jpg

• Reindeer cap transfert

ChatFoxe - - Feedback

Quote from SlaveToTheRhythm: “There s also a 3d opened on the same argument take a look here to stay tuned! ” This is not my problem.

• Reindeer cap transfert

ChatFoxe - - Feedback

Hey, we can't transfert he craftable reindeer cap. I'd be glad to transfert it to another account.

• Document 15 and 25

ChatFoxe - - Feedback

Quote from starguardianjan: “does it make sense tho i mean in both u could wear lvl 34 eq, downed to lvl 25 but that means that its the same as docu 20 also i think it would split people up, some would fight in doc 20/30 for example and some in 15/25 which means less pvp ” Well, nobody is doing pvp in normal documents. Plus there are still ways to attract people in these, by doing 1.5x AP in these maps. Plus it is adding an oldschool feature.

• Counting aka. farm Board-Points

ChatFoxe - - Tavern

• Document 15 and 25

ChatFoxe - - Feedback

Hey guys! Should we add (and is it possible?) to add back the 15 and 25 secret documents, just for the pvp and the nostalgia?

• Forbidde nact

ChatFoxe - - Tavern

Quote from AncientCompiler: “Quote from ChatFoxe: “When you register in the games rules it is written "Selling accounts is forbidden". It isn't written "selling accounts for money". ” 2 - Game Accounts:-2.1: Account selling is not allowed. -2.2: Real world trading items is not allowed either. Both buying and selling is equally punished. 4Ancient Ruleset ” That's what I just said ^^. Thansk for confirmation so please ban the player I mentionned on the screenshot.

• Forbidde nact

ChatFoxe - - Tavern

When you register in the games rules it is written "Selling accounts is forbidden". It isn't written "selling accounts for money".

• Forum Event - Interact and Earn

ChatFoxe - - Event History

Oh that's nice!

• Forbidde nact

ChatFoxe - - Tavern

This player on the screenshot wants to sell his account for out of game money, stuffs. hpics.li/82d69f6