Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to build an archer?

gabel5090 - - Questions + Answers

Quote from SlaveToTheRhythm: “I Can make a guide today... ” Would realy apreciate it

• How to build an archer?

Im curios how to build my archer. More specificaly what boni to use. I hope someone give me some usefull advices

• youtube.com/watch?v=WrsFXgQk5UI

• Global Capture the Flag

gabel5090 - - Event Suggestions

Quote from Fl0cky: “I like the overall Idea of this, however you have to ask yourself: what happens if the flag carrier gets ahead of the rest and can basically run all the way through? Im not sure wether this is easy enough to be a pvp event that does not confuse it's participants too much ” Good point. I think flag carrier shall not be able to use mounts,invisibility etc

• [RELASE] Upgrade Simulator

gabel5090 - - Artwork

Great work man, thank you!

• Valuing Runes

Thank you!

• Valuing Runes

Hi guys. Im wondering how you can tell the value of an Rune. More precisely which aspects does a rune need to be worth the most. Is it only the letters like SSS or A for example, or which +how much must an attribute be to have a good value?

• youtube.com/watch?v=ab9176Srb5Y

• Global Capture the Flag

gabel5090 - - Event Suggestions

My Event Suggestion would be some kind of big global faction war, where both factions have to capture the Enemys Flag and bring it to a certain point. Since this would be global, there must be an option to make yourself pvp immune for the duration of the event, if you dont want to participate. I think this is a good idea to start with even though there are more aspects that should be brought into this. I find the Idea of having a big fight with both factions very interesting but also want to hea…

• Nice idea. the community is, what makes the game so great. so why shouldnt we get more connected through the forum

• I got attached when i started to fight in docu 20 with great comrades and a supportive guild. the community is what makes the game so great

• guide for pvp wep

gabel5090 - - Tavern

Looks like one hell of a grind. but in my opinion it is a great thing to have a kind of weapon to seperate yourself from the others

• Jan - Youtube

gabel5090 - - Artwork

Makes me kinda envious xD

• PvP shields

gabel5090 - - Tavern

Quote from IceIceBaby: “You make it at the same NPC you make the rest of the weapons xD The shield is only showned to warrior players tho, so you have to be a warrior in order to see the shield ” Ahh okay thank you

• youtube.com/watch?v=Z-48u_uWMHY

• Upgrade Simulator

gabel5090 - - Feedback

Upgrading has become the most frustrating part of the game for me xD But i think it might be a fun thing to do with you friends when you are bored

• PvP shields

gabel5090 - - Tavern

Quote from SlaveToTheRhythm: “As soon as possible I will provide you with the complete list of what is needed to make the pvp shiel ” Could you tell us please, where to craft it aswell? Since Fl0cky and me aswell dont know where the NPC is?

• Awesome thread. I always liked summoners since they looked super cool imo. Now i think i will make a sum as my twink

• Quote from Fl0cky: “Quote from gabel5090: “Quote from Fl0cky: “Quote from gabel5090: “Kanye West, No More Parties in L.A. ” I don´t like Kanye West, there are way better rappers in my opinion ” Man he is the most influential Artist in the 21st century imo. He manages to get a Vibe going through his albums =) ” He does have huge influences, I just dont really think he is all that good ” Ofc it depends on your own taste in music. Kendrick lamar is a great rapper aswell, or even the greatest of all…

• Seriously!!

gabel5090 - - Tavern

Not sure how you can tell who is the best archer? You mean by skill, statistics or Upps?