Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Account

Teesick - - Tavern

yay finally everyone worked together. happy days congratulations to you all

• Account

Teesick - - Tavern

me too mos, i played 4story a good ten years ago then i logged on to the main servers only to find it was dead and noone on then i came across this and now it aint working. its taken them over a week to notice and they cant even fix it. well worst of all they said it was ganna be fixed 4 days ago then tonight one of the admins said they only found out tonight that it wasnt working.....

• Account

Teesick - - Tavern

swiper why u making up shit? it def is not working? no need to lie...............

• Account

Teesick - - Tavern

what do you mean its working again? its definitely not...

• Account

Teesick - - Tavern

starting to get very frustrated with this issue? any update? i cannot take a week to fix lets be serious here...

• Account

Teesick - - Tavern

any update? it must be a serious issue unfortunately. this is such a great game and im looking forward to starting an account and bringing back the nostalgia

• Account

Teesick - - Tavern

its still not working, this this has been going on for a week how is this not fixed? i have been hanging to play this game...

• Account

Teesick - - Tavern

has anyone mentioned this to the admins at all???

• Account

Teesick - - Tavern

me too ive tried millions of times to make an account! it wont work page keeps refreshing!