Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Evocator skill bugged

toma332 - - Bugreport

Evocator's Block Skill doesn't work at all, I press it and nothing happens :c

• Some suggestions for economy and stuff

toma332 - - Tavern

Yeah, making tincs nontradeable should put prices in my opinion bit lower since, only thing you could farm is serens/master, BP and gold from dung 75. But I don't know would it do anything to the economy at all. Atleast peoples couldn't make as much high upp items since tincs are harder to get but only worry I think is, after tincs go nontradeable, Bonus points for example would go a lot higher price most likely. Because 850 bp u could buy 10 tincs so peoples would start buy a lot BP and prices …

• Some suggestions for economy and stuff

toma332 - - Tavern

Have you ever thought about making tincs nontradeable items like in global? Peoples should farm their own tincs so nobody can buy a fucking 1000 stacks of tincs and upp shit +22 all day long?

• Magic defense

toma332 - - Feedback

I Think you should add more magic defense for physic classes.. warrior with +21 eq got less than 1k def with buff and archer / nw even less. You may noticed everyone is nowadays mage/priest ofcourse some archers and warriors and lil bit nightwalkers. It's honestly just stupid that mage can kill warrior with shield and buffs and +21 eq by +18 rod or less. So what i'm saying add more magic def for physic classes ( NOT MUCH ) but just enough to make pvp balanced. Reckless pot and +21 Richie sickle …

• Looking forward to buy +21 chest, pants and helmet for warrior 500g each. AND a pvp axe +0-+18 for 500-650g.. I'm valerian and my name is Troddar feel free to whisper if you got some of those items.

• PVP XBOW FOR ROD

toma332 - - Marketplace

Magic Crossbow ( Valo pvp xbow ) +15 0/5 +100g for +0-+18 pvp rod no matter of opts. Valorian : Kharannah

• Iverian 21 lf

toma332 - - Marketplace

Looking for +21 iverian with bonuses 500-550g Im valerian name is Swift

• Pvp rod

toma332 - - Marketplace

Looking for pvp rod +0-+18 I'm paying 1,8k-2,3k Ingame name Kharannah Valorian