Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• as in the tittle. I put xbow 18 at auction. Next day(today) I see its +14. I take it, enchant again +18, put back on auction. And again it is +14. Might not look like a big deal but if this happens with some more valuable item it could be problematic. Anyone experienced something like this before?

• Idea to solve economy problem

Majeszczak - - Feedback

after a week price of a tinc went up from 1-1,1 to 1,3-1,4, 100bp from 1,1-1,3 to 1,4 - 2g??. Permits sold from npc were good idea, tincs should be sold at npc also 1g ea and disabled from shop to be bought by bp since that’s the way inflation is generated. 850bp for 10tinc trade thousand times and there u have it.

Majeszczak - - Feedback

Wtf is this tone. Ideas are presented to be discussed. Topic seemed serious until your last reply, gl.

Majeszczak - - Feedback

I have some radical ideas which might work: 1. Restrict main chat - players would be able to send 1 text every min, or two. It would reduce spam and chaos on the market. Players when restricted would try to make they offers more attractive to consumers because they couldn’t spam them all the time. 2. Restrict shop time - force players to either sell their products faster at real fair prices, or to put up shop every few hours. I bet instead of doing so they would drop their prices. Or make every …

Majeszczak - - Feedback

if People weren’t selling stuff at low prices there wouldn’t be resellers

Majeszczak - - Feedback

And I think some people use bots to farm. Look ig ranks this week for example.

Majeszczak - - Feedback

With runes it’s right. There must be something done. With permits I have no idea. I think the jewellery is a big economy problem. Items from cash shop should be still sold since you can farm them anyways. There are more people who farm and more who buy Items for reselling. That causes more gold to be present in circulation therefore the prices increase. You can’t control the purpose of someone shopping.