Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Love Is In The Air

Persifal - - Event History

it is posible to move 75% up event from sunday to saturday unfortunately its Another event what miss me beacause of work

• Some suggestions for economy and stuff

Persifal - - Tavern

Yeah mate nothing can fixe ecomomy, but that idea with nontradable tincs bp and master / seredinity can work . Its make that ppl with high levels and god eq start farming . But i dont think that make The Price lower for stuff +22 it will make that expensive i think

• 23 Chest mage

Persifal - - Marketplace

Hi i will buy 23+ mage chest offer here or in game by letter Persifal Deri. thanks

• Idea to solve economy problem

Persifal - - Feedback

economy is fuck beacause traders buy for les and try sell for more . players shut do not buy overpriced items . other problem that hit 22 is wery hard , find the proper runes its even harder iff someone need farm couples day or 100 hours to take magic crit 30 then why u think they sell that for 1g . stop moeaning for economy make the beter up rate more runes avalibility then prices going down that simply. Also u can make that items from shop can not be sold and problem be solved .

• Idea to solve economy problem

Persifal - - Feedback

Leave the economy problem. beter solve other [problems like refinements we need reset auers items couples times spend for runes allot event +300% for refine and does work