Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for mage eq 23/24

soonbanned - - Marketplace

Quote from wola68: “As in topic. Looking for mage eq 23/24. Can be on parts. Write to me here or in game. Valorian eDWARDO ” Who are you?

• Fix the honour system

soonbanned - - Feedback

This experiment with the honour system was nice. But I think it failed. Of course I'm talking about the fact that you can get full 35-50 points for a lasthit even in a 7 men group. Let me list the advantages and the disadvantages of the current system: + In theory it should encourage people to play together because there isn't real disadvantage of joining a group of weaker players if someone lasthits everything anyways. - It makes priests, warriors, nighwalkers, evocators unable to compete in ra…

• Priest reskill nerf

soonbanned - - Feedback

Please do this, it's not big work. This potion is getting abused very hard. The guy AWESOME uses about 20 defense potions (5 minute cooldown normally) in 10 minutes. Debuff is completely useless and mages dominate the server because of it. Mages who never use freeze. They just fear 1 person and nuke that person with their cashed rod. And it's impossible to get rid of their attack buff and defense buffs now. So they can't be countered.

• Idea to solve economy problem

soonbanned - - Feedback

Quote from Laerze: “Quote from Majeszczak: “I have some radical ideas which might work: 1. Restrict main chat - players would be able to send 1 text every min, or two. It would reduce spam and chaos on the market. Players when restricted would try to make they offers more attractive to consumers because they couldn’t spam them all the time. 2. Restrict shop time - force players to either sell their products faster at real fair prices, or to put up shop every few hours. I bet instead of doing so …

• Arena entry queue

soonbanned - - Feedback

The nomiss changes to the arena are awesome. This lead to many people playing arena and a problem with the entry became very apparent. The current system of "the first group leader who clicks on entry gets in" is wrong, unfair and unprofessional. Not to mention that there is a macro for it, which gets you in almost immediately and many people started abusing it. A simple queue would solve all this issue. Bonus suggestion: Recklessness potion should be disabled during arena matches because it add…

• Fearu - Youtube

soonbanned - - Artwork

100.gif Fearu is like Daniel Day Lewis. The guy has retired from acting 3 times already. 100.gif

• Whats ur best upgrade so far

soonbanned - - Tavern

I upped a +20 nopvp cbow from ~5 tincs on my first try upping. I haven't been able to upp anything over +19 since than. And I used 1000+ tincs.

• Tournament

soonbanned - - Feedback

Quote from LoonyT00n: “hi all, Im fairly new to server but i love competing in tournaments. i hear that getting into the tournament here is pretty difficult because of the number of people who enter, on top of all of elite getting in no problem. My suggestion is, as a lover of competition, to add another round to tournament 1v1s so more people can compete and the person who is truly best has more chances to prove it. I havent actually seen the monthly tourny here yet and therefore havent tried t…

• Idea to solve economy problem

soonbanned - - Feedback

I agree with @Laerze. All of this economic problems are caused by the cashers. And by the fact that they are not getting banned. I don't want to sound like a communist but when some people (kobo) run around with permanent speed potions and hit 3703 on a full buffed full 21 3 class eq than things are fucked up. Fucked up hard. These people don't care if items cost 50% more gold than they usually do. They don't care that good items cost absurd amount of golds. They just buy everything for euro. I …

• Priest reskill nerf

soonbanned - - Feedback

Hi! I think the possibility to use reskill 24/7 with skill downgrading potion should be removed. People use this potion to downgrade their skill that resets all of their cooldown, upgrade to level 1,use it, downgrade it again, upgrade, use it again and it goes on and on. This effectively means that they can use sacri, attack buff, deffense pots whenever they want. I think this is gamebreaking. This renders debuffs almost useless and makes sacri overpowered. That skill downgrading potion should b…

• Tell me your 4ancient story!

soonbanned - - Tavern

Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “Quote from soonbanned: “great players in the guild like Pyro, or LegendaryDave. ” XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HOLY SHIT NICE JOKE Quote from soonbanned: “One day I come online, I look at my guild and it's completely empty. :O EVERYONE went to derion in one night and they didn't even mention it to me. So yeah, this felt very bad. ” this is not even true, we did like 5 days of perma spamm in guild chat + discor…

• Tell me your 4ancient story!

soonbanned - - Tavern

Hello! I'll be banned soon but I'll write you ingame if you decide that I win, Holzfeller. So my 4ancient story started during my exams. You know, everything is better than studying for exams so I was just browsing the net when I saw this video about 4ancient. I instantly fell in love with the project because I'm a big fan of old 4story, in fact I have never really played on the new version of 4story, with the updated graphics. It just doesn't feel like the same game for me anymore. So I started…