Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Idea to solve economy problem

davidul - - Feedback

Hi Natsuu, I totally agree with you, any idea for solving the economy should be considered. Economy is fucked right now and I think this needs a fast solution cuz it's making some players to leave the game and I totally understand them.

• SELL ATTACK RATE RUNE 52!!!!!

davidul - - Marketplace

That's all, write here, i'll answer as fast as I read it

• Some things

davidul - - Feedback

That's exactly what I mean, you cannot ban a player for using a bugg of the game as simple as this one. First because it's not easy and common to do it, so you cannot take big advantage from it. Second, because it can happen accidentally. And third because it had to be solved some time ago... Whatever, I dont want to lose more time discusing about the bans of other people because they have to be the one who talk on their own. I'm just mentioning it. I dont want to make the other things i mention…

• Some things

davidul - - Feedback

As i said, until the day I got banned or injured by any case of corruption or ''illegal" actitudes, I'm not going to harm any other player. The people who I mentioned who were banned ''unfaily" have commented to me that they prefer not to have more problems with this situations, and i won't talk too much. I only wish this changes in a future.

• Some things

davidul - - Feedback

"Everyone is treated the same, and it does not matter if someone has contact with the team personally he'll still be treated equally." We all know that this is totally fake, we have been living the situation for a long time. I have listened from many people that there is plenty of corruption, and that's the thing that makes that sentence totally false... I'm not going to mention anyone and anycase, I'm just saying that I'm a bit disappointed. Luckily I haven't been banned because I try not to ha…

• Some things

davidul - - Feedback

Hi, Mi name is David, I would like to write about some things that I don't completely agree with. First of all, I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed with the events which have taken place during the third birthday of the game. In my opinion they have been totally useless, except the 650% refinements and maybe the 75% item upp. Im also really disappointed with them because the most important of them didn't work, I mean, i have been in 2 occasions waiting for the Second Battle item drop and t…