Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• First space mission

ZaskoES - - Bugreport

Hello, Please contact us via ticket or discord, we can teleport you into dung again. Best regards

• Light Rod

ZaskoES - - Questions + Answers

Hello, We just added some skins but not all of them, we've planned to add more in a future but I cant ensure when it will be done. Kind regards

• I cant Login

ZaskoES - - Bugreport

Hello there, If any of you still having this error please contact us via ticket and we'll solve it. Kind regards

• Happy 2021!

ZaskoES - - News and Updates

Howdy valued community! We want to thank you all for keeping with us in the worst year we all have went through, covid has meant a tough strike to the team aswell and we know that we have not accomplish some goals that we promised you, and still most of you have decided to keep playing with us, you players are the reason why we continue trying our best everyday. We all wish you a (hopefully) better 2021 and a happy new year! Best regards, Your 4ancient team. KuIofdQ.jpg

• WTB MAGE PANTS +22

ZaskoES - - Marketplace

Greetings! I'd recommend you to join our discord, we have channels for buying/selling items, it will be easier for you to find something there Kind regards

• Error 10053 plz help!

ZaskoES - - Tavern

Hello, join our discord and you will find some guides to fix this problem. Kind regards

• ERROR CODE 10053 HELP

ZaskoES - - Bugreport

Hello guys, you can find some solutions to this problem in our discord, you might want to check it out. Kind regards

• error network connect server

ZaskoES - - Bugreport

It was due to a server crash, the server is back and you all can login again. Kind regards

• Hello there, It was due to a server crash, the server is back and you all can login again. Kind regards

• Hello, you will receive a solution via ticket since you also opened one Kind regards

• Security Code

ZaskoES - - Bugreport

Greetings, Please write a ticket from the webpage in order to receive our help. Kind regards, Zasko.

• Speed Run

ZaskoES - - Event History

Who will be the winner? Good luck

• Apology for Server Downtime

I'm sure we answered your ticket so please do not lie

• [TGM-ES]Zasko

ZaskoES - - Tavern

Quote from Laerze: “SUPER GAME MASTER ? JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA ” kkkkkkkk

• [TGM-ES]Zasko

ZaskoES - - Tavern

100.gif

• Windows 10 lags

ZaskoES - - Bugreport

Hi there, That video is not needed anymore since we patched the windows 10 lagg problem long ago, if you notice some lagg this days its because we are having 1000 players daily and that causes the lagg, we will improve the server with the upcoming patch.

• [Feedback] WebSite Ranking creation

ZaskoES - - Feedback

Hello there, Our idea is to make the ranking & lexicon to work again, we didnt forget about this but we need to focus on important features at first, once we finish with that we will take care about the rest of the petitions from the users. Regards, Zasko.

• February 3v3 arena event

Thank you all for participating! Tournament is over, I will post now the winners for each round. See you next time! BG6fnhE.png

• PVP Weapon Recipe (GUIDE)

ZaskoES - - Tips and Guides

That´s a really nice job done man!!

• February 3v3 arena event

Registration is over! Since we didnt fill the tournament with 8 groups, the draft will be different: - There will be 5 rounds, all the teams will fight against everyone multiple times - Your team will earn 1 point per win - The 2 teams with most amount of points will move to the final, the next 2 team will fight for the 3rd and 4th possition, and the team with less amount of points will be the 5th. - Remember to check the rules (I wont edit them anymore) See you on Saturday at 16:00 (server time…