Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My Ideas for the next Patch

Convictus - - Feedback

Quote from Asera: “But you are aware of the fact that Elyn is not responsible for the technical part of the game ? ” He showed us the propositions so i guess he has his vote in the whole team that means he can propose it to the rest to make everything properly. Imo there's no point to give players a cheap piece of shit to play, but to provide there good and fair gameplay. Ofc i didn't mean higher upp rates but new system based only on percentage chance which are shown in the game now when u pres…

• My Ideas for the next Patch

Convictus - - Feedback

Strong disagree with adding everything of those points until u fix server lags and make new upgrading system that will be based only on percentage chance. Current one is so terrible that even gms can't answer me how exactly it works. U Gm will probably answer "it's based on percentage chance" but it is definitely not. It is more based on luck (bad or good) because it is * i m p o s s i b l e * to fail 17 times in a row when upping from +13. Check metin2 upgrade system THAT IS BASED ON *PERCENTAG…