Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Evocater 'Enslave Monster' Skill

Paddy369 - - Feedback

Quote from Laerze: “Quote from Delainer: “Evocator needs no changes at all. It's hard to play class but on the other hand if u know how to play it, it's overpowered. The only thing I agree with is remove object blocking for pet. You can see it on newer patches they already done that evo's pet can shoot through every object. Maybe it will just boost this class but really if you've never played evo u don't know how annoying is sometimes when that spirit just dont listen to you. It's hard to explai…

• Evocater 'Enslave Monster' Skill

Paddy369 - - Feedback

Quote from Delainer: “Evo is good as it is. The only thing they need to do is fix a damn bugs that evo has. Like sometimes pet doesn't respond to commands, not working aggressive state when he waits, return, bugged pet spells after using teleport. Those are things that simply makes evo useless for example in crypta, u just can't play evo there. Although enslave maybe could bring little fun to evo as it would be up to skill of that player and how much he knows about monsters and then addapt his p…

• Resizable UI/Skillbar

Paddy369 - - Feedback

Quote from wasusuge: “@'Paddy369 why u don't change them from ur keyboard and put them to any button u want?. from game they are on Alt+1, Alt+2 ... Alt+9 ” Because I would need to change them every time I switch pet. I want the dark demon and the god spirit to have the stun spells on the same hotkeys. That means they also have to be in the same order.

• Resizable UI/Skillbar

Paddy369 - - Feedback

If we talk about customizable UI, I would also love if the evo could change the skill positions of his pets.

• Small suggestion from a NW

Paddy369 - - Feedback

Hello Hypnos, could you explain why this would be the case? The strength of each class depends heavily on the circumstances. I doubt that a NW would be all at once the dominant class in mass PvP. In duels this would give NW ofcourse a massive advantage over the Warrior, but why would this change increase the power level towards other classes? My point still remains, that NWs are there to counter eachother. You would still not be able to just run invisible into a group of enemys, you could always…

• second blacksmith in markut

Paddy369 - - Feedback

I agree. It should be added.

• Small suggestion from a NW

Paddy369 - - Feedback

Right now Warrior is pobably one of the strongest classes while the NW is at the bottom tier list. One of the reasons are, that warrior has the Inner Eye ability. In big PvP battles you got a dozen of warriors. It is pratically impossible to sneak upon the group, since you will probably get axe stunned by one of the warriors and that's usually your end. But why does only the Warrior, apart from the NW have the Inner Eye? My suggestion would be to remove the Inner Eye from the warrior. This would…

• Quote from DELETE INVI POTS: “Quote from Paddy369: “Quote from elgrekko: “You can buy invisible cloak, I think that is the option to hide your cloak. ” Yes I know, but the point is, it makes your char hold the weapon all the time. I want to have the option atleast, to let it on my back. ” just remove cloak man and when u fight u put it on xd ” You could say the same about helmets. Why not add the same option, like we have for helmets? Saves time and inventory space.

• Quote from elgrekko: “You can buy invisible cloak, I think that is the option to hide your cloak. ” Yes I know, but the point is, it makes your char hold the weapon all the time. I want to have the option atleast, to let it on my back.

• My Ideas for the next Patch

Paddy369 - - Feedback

Quote from Tankyyy: “Adding gor lvl 40 gear would be nice (only to transport looks) don't make it available to make/wear only for visual[...] ” I also like this alot. The armor looks in my opinion really good. And more amore varieity would do the game really good. That would make people look more individual. Now with only 2 viable armor sets for each factions, it makes us all look the same more or less. This would also bring me to another idea. Add more colors after +17 and maybe add a color, th…

• My Ideas for the next Patch

Paddy369 - - Feedback

I would like to have the options to hide my cloak. The cloak is important for the armor, but I don't like that my char has to hold his weapon 24/7 in his hands. Esspecially with Rods, I feel like it doesn't look very good. So give us a option to hide to cloak, so the Weapon can stay on the back again, out of combot. Also fix the the damm auction house. Oh and btw the bears you need to slay in yesode for brendel are bugged, they instantly despawn upon death.

• I would like to have the options to hide my cloak. The cloak is important for the armor, but I don't like that my char has to hold his weapon 24/7 in his hands. Esspecially with Rods, I feel like it doesn't look very good. So give us a option to hide to cloak, so the Weapon can stay on the back again, out of combot. Also fix the the damm auction house. Oh and btw the bears you need to slay in yesode for brendel are bugged, they instantly despawn upon death.

• Forum for current events?

Paddy369 - - Feedback

I can see a forum for past events, a forum for future events, but no forum for current events. This makes it very confusing for new players, like me. Is there, or could you add please a forum where active events are listed? Even the daily events etc. With a time table, this would be perfect. Thanks.

• Yes, I still have the problem. Reinstalling isn't necessary, since I downloaded the game 4 days ago and I have it since then. Also changing compatability didn't help me either. Ingame FPS and graphic settings are useless too. I hope we can find another solution for this.

• I just fixed it! Incredible! So there was a similar problem with Win 10. You had to fix it by putting d3d9.dll into your game folder (youtube.com/watch?v=ue4aN3a-XjA) . But the first file didn't work for me. I had to use d3d9_1.dll from the library here. Not it works for me. Edit: Ok now it came back again. But it still feels a bit more smoother now. Edit2: The game is now initially smooth, when I start it. But over time the small laggs come back. But they are still only every 6 seconds.

• I have permanent lagg spikes/stuttering with my client. It occurs exactly every 6 seconds. I tried turning down the graphics, but that wouldn't help. I play on Windows 7 with a Geforce GTX 750ti and i7-2600 with 8GB of ram. Does anyone know how to fix this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.