Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tournaments inconvenience

Reskyouthblock - - Feedback

fallendy talking about fair methods and high iq is the funniest thing i ever saw on this game as my friend hunter said your iq is rest in peace mate also fallendy which is the fair methods u talk about,when you killed willco afk on tournament or when final fallendy vs fallendy? or maybe when yata let you win? or maybe when murcielago 11 months ago 11-2 on rumapark? pls bro we all know what kind of player and person you are XDDDDD

One thing i know and is for sure " unfair/fair methods" everyone who says this stuff has no idea about this game its so funny when people say that i laugh and make fun of them with my friends xD

Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “Quote from Reskyouthblock: “Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “Resk : "Pvee player" More honour than him Mdr ” The months that i play,you guys cant even get the half honour of me ( we saw what happened last month too )Im on trip on my hometown and im not playing at all for many days in case you don t knowbe happy your dear friends passed me for 2k honour even if im inactive for 10 days,pro players of course pve ” i have been top 6 2times and top 3 as a warr…

Quote from Dopamine: “1. Asera and Fallendy no offense mates but it has a huge difference to participate in this discussion because u want to express your respective opinions than just attacking to Resk. Some of the things you say make absolutely no sense and if you say something that accidentally is against Nain you apologise to him? i mean c'mon 2. From my point of view Nain is better than Resk. He is better than anyone actually. But if someone just wants to enter rekamies tournament and play …

+stop saying nonsense in this thread its about tournaments,we all know you are . . . pve players

Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “Resk : "Pvee player" More honour than him Mdr ” The months that i play,you guys cant even get the half honour of me ( we saw what happened last month too ) Im on trip on my hometown and im not playing at all for many days in case you don t know be happy your dear friends passed me for 2k honour even if im inactive for 10 days,pro players of course pve

Quote from Asera: “Yeah he doesn't get your point. But there we arrive at the problem, what you wrote doesnt even have a point, nor does it have any sense Are you even aware of the fact that you fight over a ROD? The tournament is NOT about who supports better, there isn't even anything to support at tourn it about who ever can outplay his opponent of the same class And there we have the second problem, it is not possible to outplay anyone right now because it's not possible to kill someone who …

Make it possible for a good chaos priest to kill but also make it possible +fair amount of chances for support to survive. My opinion is dont change coinflip also even if i lost on the last tournament because of it.

Quote from Kalarn: “Quote from Reskyouthblock: “Quote from NainPorteQui: “Hmm , how to start , maybe by the fact u turn ur back whenever u need ? You did flame Bumble cause he did play 0/0 against you , and you did the same to me cause u know what would happen ^^' . Asera doesn't need to play a priest tournament to know the fact a tournament have to be win by the skill and not by the luck . As for people that say fair/unfair way this is all bullsh1t because literally since it is allowed and its …

Quote from NainPorteQui: “Hmm , how to start , maybe by the fact u turn ur back whenever u need ? You did flame Bumble cause he did play 0/0 against you , and you did the same to me cause u know what would happen ^^' . Asera doesn't need to play a priest tournament to know the fact a tournament have to be win by the skill and not by the luck . As for people that say fair/unfair way this is all bullsh1t because literally since it is allowed and its a way to win no one should cry about it.Its like…

So i was travelling and it made me mad after i saw asera's message and i couldnt reply because my forum accounts got blocked for doubleaccount and i have to wait for AncientCompiler to unban them so i made a new one because that obviously would take some days. For everything you said asera,i will tell you 2 things.I dont know why u lick nain/u support everything he says propably because of Fallendy but i dont even care about that even if its funny,the main point is actually that PvE players like…