Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello, first of all sorry in advance if this is not the right section but i don't know where to post this kind of 3d. As the title i'm working on a project to help our staff to improve this game with new features. I need some good and hearty players with a pvp +20 weapon and lvl 90 to make some PvE tests, this will not bring you more than 10 / 15 minutes and will give me a huge help to my work, dear Iberians thanks in advance . Gnaru

• sell veteran helmet+20

Gnaru - - Marketplace

sell evteran helmet +20 good opts

• BUY RUMA BOOTS / HEAD +22

Gnaru - - Marketplace

Buying rumapark head or boots +22

• Buy shield +21 pvp valo type

Gnaru - - Marketplace

Pay in golds

• Buy rumapark eq +22

Gnaru - - Marketplace

i would buy eq rumapark + 22 pieces no chest, pay in golds .

• SELL rumapark chest +21

Gnaru - - Marketplace

selling rumapark chest +21 only golds bonus : 9/8 1/5 stormblue

• Buy 1h +21 pvp valo type

Gnaru - - Marketplace

as the title im looking 1h pvp only valo type for my warrior so having a 31/10/10 it's ok also

• My Ideas for the next Patch

Gnaru - - Feedback

i understand but please make thoose formulas very hard to obtain,not easy.i try to explain my thoughs as best as i can (sorry for bad english). Im scared cause 4 story has 10 kind of armors and they are very very less than any other mmorpg....if you put in game trnsmog we will see every player with the same kind of armor, it's obvious that players aim for the most beautyful one, come on rumapark is better than derion one for warrior, veteran also xD. i'm just saying that i love to see different …

Gnaru - - Feedback

Quote from ElynCZ: “@Asera - I would like to let ppl exp in D90, EXP should not be shared so everyone should get same EXP as if he killed the mob alone. LvL 90 can farm you even in Mirhur while you doing sigs, so in D90 they should be more protected bcs there should be more ppl (if we will add that ppl will drop there some nice items in groups) @Gnaru - With transmog you can change skins of your items. Sickle to Trident etc.. But It should be only for same type of items like only NW / Evo armor …

Gnaru - - Feedback

what u mean with transmog? Rumapark can fit like veteran for ex or it is only for colors?

• WTT PVP AXE +22 DERION

Gnaru - - Marketplace

hello i would trade my pvp axe 22 for valorian one Bonus 42/11/11 5/5 Color : ice

• i reinstalled the game yesterday and now works fine but too early to sing victory, i'll upgrade this 3d if i'll have some troubles again

• unfortunately i have the same issue i tryied reinstall the game 2 times but nothig...still presist i have win 10 gtx 980 and i 6700, i got hig fps drop from 64 to 7, i wrote here cause i think it's useless making another 3d, any solutions or tips? actually i cannot play 4 ancient unfortunately this problem is very annoyng.

• how much potions needed to craft holy stones ? i mean crafted ones mana and health

• ingame Quest Bug (Val)

Gnaru - - Bugreport

yea problem solved, not the correct carry

• Web Patch - Moonstone Miner

Gnaru - - News and Updates

don't think but it would be really nice if they will fix!

• Quote from xHunter: “Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “Hahahaha yes yes learn to play when i won more rumapark than you won lapiris xd ” :)))) i won my first ruma that i went after playing for first time 2days warrior, while u got beaten 11-2 by murcielago :))))). Count my falke & penda tours too bot, you are literally 10-0 for me any class, fking random that can't even dodge a debuff, meme of this community trash nohand. I have never space for lapiris cause 8 elite btw, but this doesn't matt…

• Quote from xHunter: “Quote from Gnaru: “Quote from xHunter: “Quote from Gnaru: “ ” are u retarded? this class got an overkill buff long time ago and was definitly playable before too, i know old warriors that say how op and broken is atm and ofc had enough experience to see that myself. Warrior=semi-support/tank not insane broken damage. If you don't know to play this class better shut up, you are another sad suicide nohand warrior probably. Like i said, it can't have both, the insane retarded a…

• Quote from xHunter: “Quote from Gnaru: “ ” are u retarded? this class got an overkill buff long time ago and was definitly playable before too, i know old warriors that say how op and broken is atm and ofc had enough experience to see that myself. Warrior=semi-support/tank not insane broken damage. If you don't know to play this class better shut up, you are another sad suicide nohand warrior probably. Like i said, it can't have both, the insane retarded attack stance needs to be nerfed, l2p you…

• if you nerf hig dmg, and hig def so this class shouldn't called warrior but...puppy dummy? And ofc this class shouldn't exist anymore cause thoose 2 points mentioned above are the warrior, without them it's a npc.