Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sell/Trade +24 Sickle

Kalarn - - Marketplace

Sent pm

• Tournament Ideia

Kalarn - - Event Suggestions

Quote from Uncas23: “The poll is unclear. What does all class/same class mean? I would also participate if there are no misses and if it's separated into classes. Archer vs archer, mage vs mage, etc. But I don't know if there will be enough participants in this case. ” Do you mean nuclear? I heard that you like them a lot :trollface: Nah but for real, I think its pretty simple to understand that all class is falkenhain style and same class ruma lapi etc style

• Tournament Ideia

Quote from HypnosDE: “I think the entry fee should vary, depending on the day or situation. Maybe we host some of those events while the fee is low, and once or twice a week maybe make it like 100+gold. So basically the teamler that is hosting the event can decide about the entry fee. Before we start doing these events we first have to get rid of nomiss in duels / arena though, so its a fair fight, like tournament. ” wtf nibba 100g to participate u crazy, when i said i wouldnt care i didnt mean …

• Tournament Ideia

These tournas should be without miss but I guess it wont happen? I dont care about how much to pay tbh

• spamm objective warlord

Kalarn - - Tavern

Quote from Bigbrother: “Fairy tail s sucks ” Didnt watch it but pretty sure not more than fallendy

Kalarn - - Tavern

Laerze best warrior

Kalarn - - Tavern

Fallandy nohand in both game and forum

• [BUY] PATCH 1.8

Kalarn - - Marketplace

Asera plox stop playing with Laerze dreams

• In the name of the Gods

Kalarn - - Event History

In The Name Of The Gods - Derion Kalarn BiiRu Matrim

Kalarn - - Tavern

Damn its his lucky day then cuz u wont get nothing back

Kalarn - - Tavern

Did you even have security code? xd and he stole +18 eq u can literally get that in 1 day again Oh and its stupid to mention but no, they wont do shit

• Tournaments inconvenience

Kalarn - - Feedback

Quote from Reskyouthblock: “Quote from NainPorteQui: “Hmm , how to start , maybe by the fact u turn ur back whenever u need ? You did flame Bumble cause he did play 0/0 against you , and you did the same to me cause u know what would happen ^^' . Asera doesn't need to play a priest tournament to know the fact a tournament have to be win by the skill and not by the luck . As for people that say fair/unfair way this is all bullsh1t because literally since it is allowed and its a way to win no one …

• Ancient Coin Npc

Kalarn - - Bugstory

Same, no portal or npcs

• Crit 11 rune, magic hit 29 rune and magic attack 69 rune price?