Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Vanguard is back

Ovorion - - Guild introductions

The Vanguard is back and recruiting! We are an international guild, that just got back up (level 10 when we disbanded), welcoming people of any country, language, level or gear. We will soon be joining AC (Area Conquest) and CS (Castle Siege), grow our family and help our members achieve their goals, as we firmly believe in loyalty, trust, compassion, ambition, and the true meaning of family. PM me or CRUSH in game or make an application through the guild board! See you inside! Ovorion

• First of all, let me say that a playstyle like that is not something to be proud of. And it should stop. Furthermore, I believe that the warrior class as it is right know, is balanced in the war. And I will explain why with a few words. Before the patch, we could not get even past OUR first line. We were immediately feared, then debuffed and finally, dead. Following the patch, we can get past our front line, get to the opposite and stun our opponents. And that is pretty much where it ends if we …

• Week Event - Easter 2018

Ovorion - - Event History

Lots of interesting stuff coming up. Thank you team.

• Warrior chest

Ovorion - - Marketplace

Will add gold.

• Shellfishs Easter Event

Ovorion - - Event History

Sounds interesting. In game name: Ovorion

• Warrior chest

Ovorion - - Marketplace

I'm trading my +20 executioner's chest plate for the valorian type one (Rumapark's Rampart) .

• The Vanguard

Cheers Walking, hope you return soon.

• The Vanguard

Thank you all!

• The Vanguard

Cheers!

• The Vanguard

The Vanguard is back and recruiting! We are an international guild, that just got back up (level 10 when we disbanded), welcoming people of any country, language, level or gear. We will soon be joining AC (Area Conquest) and CS (Castle Siege). Come and have fun with us! PM me in game or make an application through the guild board! See you inside!

• Titan has been an inspiration to many warriors back in the UK server. He was one of the best out there. It is a shame he stopped.

• As previously said in another forum of 4story, some of the things that warriors need are: A) Fix the response of the skills in defence mode. By the time the skills cast a good player can easily escape or kill you. So we have: faster skill response in defence mode. B) Decrease the cooldown time of the skill sixth sense or most commonly known as "warrior's eye". D) Add the basic attack aoe skill. C) Increase defence in defence mode. As I stated above this is a crucial factor in our survival. We ca…

• Quite the opposite. It will make it balanced for us warriors too.

• Read the original post and then your comment again Sheeper.

• Any news that we can count on? GM?

• [GIVEAWAY] 5 Gold - Participate now!

Ovorion - - Tavern

I'm in!

• Yes, but they would make the warrior great again and more people would play the class. All great things are difficult to accomplish but the feeling you get when you do is priceless. Make us great again.

• Me too. There are a lot of things that need to be changed as stated above.

• When chaos arrow and wind buff are something like 30s cooldown I don't think that an increase would help.

• As previously said in another forum of 4story, some of the things that warriors need are: A) Fix the response of the skills in defence mode. By the time the skills cast a good player can easily escape or kill you. So we have: faster skill response in defence mode. B) Decrease the cooldown time of the skill sixth sense or most commonly known as "warrior's eye". D) Add the basic attack aoe skill. C) Increase defence in defence mode. As I stated above this is a crucial factor in our survival. We ca…