Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Custom titles -idea

Quattro - - Tavern

Greetings to the players and team , I was thinking that maybe with a future patch , we will have titles that we will be able to select ourself . So , I was thinking of some custom titles that can be added to the normal ones that will be . Those titles are : 1. Titles on how many hours spent in game : 0 – Apprentice 10 – Starter 50 – Loyal 300 – Veteran 500 -Fanatic 1000 -No Life 2.A special title gave for those who report bug abusers , hackers , and rule breakers constantly so the server is clea…

• Cashers meme

Quattro - - Artwork

Quote from Casher Fighter-Fallendy: “THAT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE ” Do you know that meme with the wolf that atacks the flying eagle ? I tried to make an in-game one

• Cashers meme

Quattro - - Artwork

A meme for the cashers !

• more ideas

Quattro - - Feedback

I like the ideas !

• Ancient poetry

Quattro - - Artwork

You just need 4Ancient For the best entertainment It’s the best server With best team out thereIf you’re French , British , Italian You can use even Romanian Valo or Deri Be loyal to your country Every single fightIn every single night At same clock everyday Make the others pray They can escape of you And return to capital too A lot of players online A lot at the same time Want to see you here To make a good gear To be one of us Welcome to the server Wish you’ll stay forever

• Greetings , I trade this pvp blade imgur.com/a/uPhmtsT , +20 40/10/11 +200 G for +21 , Thank you .

• Patch for the Assasin

Quattro - - Feedback

I agree ! Going invisible faster would be nice !

• +13 crit rune

Quattro - - Marketplace

Greetings I sell this rune imgur.com/a/zG2NztR (13 crit) for 900 G , or I trade it for +22 3class pants (valo type if you have) Thanks and have a nice gaming !

• Nice , thank you !

• What is the possible drop of the Costume Box ?

• Whats ur best upgrade so far

Quattro - - Tavern

+22 3 class armor

• [TGM]Dyxen

Quattro - - Tavern

Congratulations !

• New ideas, implementation..

Quattro - - Feedback

Those things sounds useful !

• Quote from ElynCZ: “Characters / Mobs / Pets / Mounts names has to be hidden. ” Thank you ! #Participated

• By Characters / Mobs / Pets / Mounts names has to be hidden , do you mean our own character also ?

• Nice one !

• Few of my ideas

Quattro - - Tavern

Greetings to my game mates and staff ! This are my few ideas for Ancient4story I. I want to share my idea of new events that I taught of : 1. “Story composing” . I taught that every week , the GM can tell an in-game theme and players make up a story for it . The most voted story wins . 2. “Keter/Malkut marathon” , players have to make one tour of the city , without pots/mount (maybe skills) , and first 3 who finish the distance are the winners. 3. “Swimming event” . We choose a place with water …

• My idea of some new events

Quattro - - Tavern

Greetings to my game mates and staff , I want to share my idea of new events that I taught of : 1. “Story composing” . I taught that every week , the GM can tell an in-game theme and players make up a story for it . The most voted story wins . 2. “Keter/Malkut marathon” , players have to make one tour of the city , without pots/mount (maybe skills) , and first 3 who finish the distance are the winners 3. “Swimming event” . We choose a place with water , and make a swimming contest . First 3 play…

• Flags on cloaks (YES/NO)?

Quattro - - Feedback

I agree !

• My little idea

Quattro - - Tavern

Greetings , I have an idea : what about adding Valo/Deri and National Flag Cloack in the game ?